New cycle input (women): var, primo, clen, tb500, keto

Jen

Hello all.
So I am ordering my next batch of supplies (UGL and RUI) and I have not used TB500 before but have read about it and feel like it would help gains and holding on to muscle.

my plan is as follows:
wk1-10 primo enth 200mg ew *ugl
wk 3-11 var 5-10mg ed *ugl
clen wk3-11 30-80mcg ed *RUI's (depending how I feel)
keto wk5-11 0.25-1mg ed *rui's
TB500 wk1-4 4mg ew / wk5-11 2mg ew *rui's

I plan leaning out and gaining muscle. not heavy on the bulking or cutting, in the middle. I know people say either bulk or cut but I feel this will work well for me since I don't need much of either but would like a boost. (yes I know it's mostly diet for fat loss)
has anyone done something like this?
I have used the rui clen and a ugl var before and LOVED it, I want to try something like this out, do you think tb500 is worth adding in? How did you dose it? with what else?

Thanks for all and any feed back!

Welcome. Care to share your stats, age, weight, height, bf% etc.
early 30's
5'6"
137ish
BF% around 16-17%

I eventually plan to get to 125-130ish but LEAN and with more muscle, I used to be closer to 150lb with pretty much no real muscle...just years ago.
I know I have come along way (at least to me) but the last year or so I notice fat harder and harder to lose, muscle gaining not so much, but when I'm focusing on gaining muscle I obviously eat much more for those goals. when to cut I eat less but try not to cut my diet too much either because I value the muscle gains I have made.

I want to pretty much stay just at mat cals and build a bit of muscle and loose a bit of fat and recomp my body a bit while on the "helpers".
someone mentioned tren to me but it seems like a no no for women...

Really would love advice from you all! :D

Tb 500 is a healing peptide originally made for healing up race horse's quickly so for gains it will do nothing but it could help if you're injured i would go ghrp2 and cjc no dac or mk 677 or yk 11 if gains are what you're after

Back