40 yrs old, maybe 8th cycle or so.
1- 8 weeks,
150mg Cyp,
50mg TrenA, 3 times/week
tren E 200/week (Pharmacon)- will switch when my PSL gets here
7 days of 10mg Dbol to jump in (PSL)
.2 Adex today and EOD (RUI)
50mg proviron.

current weight 205, 20% fat, had shoulder injury and got back in gym last week, felt great!
began 80mcg T3 ( going to skip clen this time)
have ralox on hand in case.

This seem like a well timmed planned out 8 weeker?

what are your goals with this cycle??

why are we running both tren e and a?? are you just going to kickstart the a and switch to e? or run both all the way through?

Bump the length up to 10-12 min I'd stick with tren e and up the test to 250-300. 7 days of dbol is a waste I'm lost on why you would run dbol for 7 days at that low of a dose pointless imo. Now here is my opinion not trying to bash you bro but with a bf of 20% why are you even considering AAS at this time. Drop down to atleast 15% before thinking of running anything. I see it so much so may people rely on the drugs. I feel at 20% you do not know your body you don't know how to diet what to eat how to train. In the past I've tried t3 clen eca now that I know my body I can loose just as much if not more,with just dieting than I ever did on all that stuff. So my advice really take time to learn your body. learn how to eat what and when. Learn how to properly train and I promise you will reach all your goals.

1- 8 weeks,
150mg Cyp,
50mg TrenA, 3 times/week
50mg proviron.

current weight 205, 20% fat, had shoulder injury and got back in gym last week, felt great!

Why are you running long esters for an 8 week cycle?

what are your goals with this cycle??

why are we running both tren e and a?? are you just going to kickstart the a and switch to e? or run both all the way through?

Tren A to jump it and to be sure how the sides hit me this time around, if all good then yes, move to E to reduce the pins amounts.
Goals are to get down to 190 with bringing back my losses from not being able to work out last 6 months, not trying to cheat just got diet back in check and shoulder is actually really good. And in all honesty This may push to 12 week cycle but focus is on diet and getting body% down.

Bump the length up to 10-12 min I'd stick with tren e and up the test to 250-300. 7 days of dbol is a waste I'm lost on why you would run dbol for 7 days at that low of a dose pointless imo. Now here is my opinion not trying to bash you bro but with a bf of 20% why are you even considering AAS at this time. Drop down to atleast 15% before thinking of running anything. I see it so much so may people rely on the drugs. I feel at 20% you do not know your body you don't know how to diet what to eat how to train. In the past I've tried t3 clen eca now that I know my body I can loose just as much if not more,with just dieting than I ever did on all that stuff. So my advice really take time to learn your body. learn how to eat what and when. Learn how to properly train and I promise you will reach all your goals.

LOL I hear you,
I did my first cycle at 31% fat, dieted strictly and lost 45lbs while completely changing body com********** went from 245 to 200 in a 6 month period. Focused on low and slow cardio(incline walking) cut out all bullshit foods/processed and was able to keep bloods estro, no sore tits and had good luck with it. I am using tren to keep bloat down as long as sides dont get to me, always depends on how your life is going if Tren can bother you with sides. I am also not a fan of Dbol, but, didnt want TrenA in system before cyp even gets absorbed. so figured 7 day jump would be ok since I have on hand.

1- 8 weeks,
150mg Cyp,
50mg TrenA, 3 times/week
50mg proviron.

That's a shocking cycle plan if I'm honest....

I'd personally never run long esters for such a short duration, and I cannot fathom why you would run 2 different types of Tren.

Bloat has nothing to do with what compound you are running, it has everything to do with estrogen management.

The dose of Test is far too low for my liking.

And as for 7 days of D'Bol @ 10mg - you'd get more gains from a packet of skittles.

Also, be very careful how you cycle the T3 if you want to avoid thyroid issues further down the line.

whats your diet going to look like on this cycle?

i agree with the guys.. your bodyfat is a bit too high for such a cycle...

if you want to run a shorter cycle of only 8 weeks or so then you need to modify to short esters only
run something like
- test prop 100mg eod
- tren ace 50-100mg eod

8 weeks would be fine with that imo. drop the Dbol. there is absolutely no point in 10 mg for 7 days.. there is no point in it with the short ester test and tren which will kick in fast.
keep it simple

I am moving to at least a 12 week cycle, I mean, I have run a year straight before blasting and cruising a while back, and after PCT my T was at 549 I beleive. I thought I wanted to TRT it, but, after a year I was tired of pinning and bloods get expensive, as does the products lol.
I didnt want to use too much test with tren as Ive read they fight for the same receptors. What amount of Dbol should I use to jump start? 50mg split thru day?
As for diet, its juicing with my ninja in between meals ( fruits, oranges, grapfruits, cucs, cantelope, honeydew, kiwi, bananas (alot), chicken grilled, fish grilled, poached eggs , and those items on salads, spinach with little to no dressing aside from vinegar and touch of EVO oil, and staying away from breads, using the 8 hour release protien powder in some of the juices with some granola, fresh orange juice, Animal pack , Prami, proviron, T3, and the adex. I cut out drinking for the first time in 3 years, but I smoke lol.... I am trying to eat clean, good protien and slim down at the same time. I am not a master at macros and how to do that perfectly just yet, but getting more into the details to maximize reaching goal in an efficient mannor. Should I bump up Test and Tren or just Test to 600?

Thanks for all the replies. I read them all and take all the comments. My goals are different on this one than any of the other cycles.

I am moving to at least a 12 week cycle, I mean, I have run a year straight before blasting and cruising a while back, and after PCT my T was at 549 I beleive. I thought I wanted to TRT it, but, after a year I was tired of pinning and bloods get expensive, as does the products lol.
I didnt want to use too much test with tren as Ive read they fight for the same receptors. What amount of Dbol should I use to jump start? 50mg split thru day?
As for diet, its juicing with my ninja in between meals ( fruits, oranges, grapfruits, cucs, cantelope, honeydew, kiwi, bananas (alot), chicken grilled, fish grilled, poached eggs , and those items on salads, spinach with little to no dressing aside from vinegar and touch of EVO oil, and staying away from breads, using the 8 hour release protien powder in some of the juices with some granola, fresh orange juice, Animal pack , Prami, proviron, T3, and the adex. I cut out drinking for the first time in 3 years, but I smoke lol.... I am trying to eat clean, good protien and slim down at the same time. I am not a master at macros and how to do that perfectly just yet, but getting more into the details to maximize reaching goal in an efficient mannor. Should I bump up Test and Tren or just Test to 600?

Thanks for all the replies. I read them all and take all the comments. My goals are different on this one than any of the other cycles.

I'm not a diet guru, but sounds like you have a whole LOT of sugar/fructose in your diet (fruit is just sugar calories), for any sort of bodybuilding or body composition changes. a piece of fruit once a week for a snack is fine for a cheat , but fruit does not really benefit muscle building or fat burning in anyway (it will store glucose in the liver, not the muscle cell, and can raise insulin and store body fat as well).

its NOT a good macro at all .. it has some healthy micros, but you don't need much to benefit from that.

personally , I'd ditch all the sugar , and go with protein and healthy fats as the base of your diet (carbs like rice as needed as well dependent on your 'cut' and goals)

Last edited:
Yep, Roush is right, if fat loss and muscle gain are your goals, fruit needs to be dropped....

Get your micronutrients from a greens drink a day and some varied vegetables with your meal.

I would also get your carbs from rice, potatoes and quinoa, rather than granola - as most high street store granolas are laden with sugars.

As for your cycle, simpler the better... I'd personally drop the D'Bol if you are determined to run Tren....

This cycle needs to be all about fine tuning the Test/Tren dosages - and kickstarting with D'Bol is going to make that harder to calculate.

I do find myself wondering whether you are actually ready for Tren yet.

I personally think you need to be elite level and on top of your training and diet game before including Tren in your cycle and getting optimal results.

The only time I eat and high glycemic carb is directly after a workout when glycogen stores are diminished. The insulin spike is needed to shuttle nutrients into and start the muscle repair process. Other than that 1-2 hrs window it's all mid-low glycemic carbs for me

Yep, Roush is right, if fat loss and muscle gain are your goals, fruit needs to be dropped....

Get your micronutrients from a greens drink a day and some varied vegetables with your meal.

I would also get your carbs from rice, potatoes and quinoa, rather than granola - as most high street store granolas are laden with sugars.

As for your cycle, simpler the better... I'd personally drop the D'Bol if you are determined to run Tren....

This cycle needs to be all about fine tuning the Test/Tren dosages - and kickstarting with D'Bol is going to make that harder to calculate.

I personally think you need to be elite level and on top of your training and diet game before including Tren in your cycle and getting optimal results.

I like what bigben said here ^^^. IMOP I also think the Dbol is a complete waste for this cycle. I also think that a short cycle , when you need to get your BF% down is not long enough. Remember you need to burn that fat tissue , you aren't just looking to loose water. I agree with everyone's statements I regard to the use of 2 types of Tren . I mostly am agreeing and supporting the majority of the posts.

PS: I also want to add if you want a jump start Test prop would serve this cycle better.

Last edited:

so do you measure and weigh all your foods?? have you figured out the macro split and caloric intake you want to target?? or are you just winging things??

I wish I could ditch the sugar, I am trying to limit it to morning and afterworkout treat. I wasnt too worried about sugar/carbs while running tren, though if I cut them out I am sure I'd get quicker results. Just hard to go full bore when I am always cooking for my daughter(8) and fiance (29), they eat what ever when ever and are both in great shape lol. If I was competing I would go 100%, I would be able to, but compared to how I have eaten in the past, this is a good leap from when I am eating poorly. years ago I would be on cycle, drinking 3-5 hard days a week, doing coke, xanax and was just reckless and completely lucky I didnt get sick or die or cause any permanent damage. I was lucky...

I'll narrow down diet better and smarter as I move further in each day as it becomes easier and easier to say no and enjoy the goods in the foods that strickly feed what needs to be fed.

so do you measure and weigh all your foods?? have you figured out the macro split and caloric intake you want to target?? or are you just winging things??

Not weighing yet, not there, though I have been looking into the scientifics of what you do and why it works and how I can impliment it into my world now. I mean in my friends eyes cutting out pizza and mayo , salt is eating healthy. I used to think that way also, but I am not up to your level on that or the level of dieting some of members do, but I am progressing.

I dropped Dbol, I was rushing into getting the pump asap and had it on hand, but dropped it. I like tren, ive had issues in past when life wasnt going good and the sides, temper or just frustration would be noticeable to me, I didnt like it when it wasnt easy to take . Tren is touchy I think for alot of people.
Ill post up a log shortly including all the ancillaries, supps, and progress.

Not weighing yet, not there, though I have been looking into the scientifics of what you do and why it works and how I can impliment it into my world now. I mean in my friends eyes cutting out pizza and mayo , salt is eating healthy. I used to think that way also, but I am not up to your level on that or the level of dieting some of members do, but I am progressing.
i have a free diet advice sticky in the diet section.. read post 1 and then post your diet.. ill give you a free critique..

or, if you ever think about hiring a professional to handle your nutrition and training, email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire

or check out the website for more info: 3J's Nutrition

Back