new cycle...

trendkill

i am planing on a eth,tren,dbol cycle for early june...

now this will be my 5th cycle and i am 5'9 201lbs with 10-12%bf

i was just wondering about doses for this cycle... for the d-bol i want to do 35mg/d for 6 weeks**pinks** fina i am thinking like 50mg eod and for the eth should i do 400mg or 600mg a week?

i am looking for some massive BULK here... i have not taken eth b4 but i have done cyp and sus250, gimmie some feedback dudes.

sorry forgot to add this will be a 10 week thing.

Last edited:
So basically your are looking on feedback for Enanthate - well let's just say to keep the doses similar to what you would run either Sust or Cypionate. Enan & Cyp are very similar, actually almost identical for comparative purposes.

bro i love eth but i prefer to run it for 12 weeks and 35 mgs of dbol is my favorite = i tab evary 4 hours and i just double dose before bed to make up for the 1 i sleep through

trendkill said:
cool.. so yea i'll run the enat at 400mg/w and is it really necisary to go for 12 weeks?
eth / cyp / deconate, are long acting esters it takes a while to build up in your system if you dont frontload , so i like to see them run at least 12 weeks but its not a rule or anything , instead of 600 mg a week of eth for 10 weeks try 400-500 for 12 weeks plus , this should lower any side effects associated with the test and give the eth time to get in your system , these are just my opinions but there are some who would agree with me , i hope this helps

DADAWG said:
eth / cyp / deconate, are long acting esters it takes a while to build up in your system if you dont frontload , so i like to see them run at least 12 weeks but its not a rule or anything , instead of 600 mg a week of eth for 10 weeks try 400-500 for 12 weeks plus , this should lower any side effects associated with the test and give the eth time to get in your system , these are just my opinions but there are some who would agree with me , i hope this helps

makes sense. thanks dawg!!!

Back