New EMERGENCY steroid law passed in the US!

its total bollox how steroids can be classed anywhere near rec drugs, how often do you hear of a steroid user who shoplifts to fund his habit? We are all hard working people who live normal lives and want to better ourselves, were not into lying or cheating or commiting crimes to fund our cycles, rec drugs are illigal because of the damage they do throughout the community, from the farmers in india and such like that are forced to grow the drugs to the people that are tortured to bring the drugs into the country to the kids that are hooked on them so the dealers can make the money, to the old granny thats gets beaten and raped by the junkie so he can rob her 40 pound pension, from the start product to the end destination rec drug ruins lives and causes so much hate, war and misery in our world, how can we be put on par with the low life scum bags in this world!!!!!!!!

I wish all the sense-able steroids users could unite and take out the anti-steroid government bastards. Just like V did in V for vendetta

Thats the reason theyll get away with this, no one will come forward againist.

Just like weed, there are so many americans that smoke it- yet we all sit quitely in our homes smoking it hoping we dont get drug tested by work or stop to and from our dealer.

If we all stood up againist it we could make a change.

aProtege said:
Thats the reason theyll get away with this, no one will come forward againist.

Just like weed, there are so many americans that smoke it- yet we all sit quitely in our homes smoking it hoping we dont get drug tested by work or stop to and from our dealer.

If we all stood up againist it we could make a change.

i'm in

corteztk1982 said:
theres crack deals on my street and meth addicts all over here. how about fixing that first

Most voting americans dont see that so they dont care about it. But they do see somone "ruining" baseball so they have to act quick.

USA TODAY ; Front page for weekend of March 31,April 1 & 2 , Steroid Probe Investigation for MLB and that whole Bonds thing. Wonder if this had anything to do with the new law passed?

aProtege said:
Most voting americans dont see that so they dont care about it. But they do see somone "ruining" baseball so they have to act quick.
Exactly. Ane quite frankly, most American baseball fans WANT their MLB players juicing. I want giant freaks ripping the ball into the outer parking lot, not skinny high percentage hitters who loop it out of the infield every once in a while. Baseball was heavily criticized in the 80s for being extraordinarily boring (very few runs or homers). Then came the talent mixed with huge muscles (Griffey, Conseco) and the sport has improved ever since.

Aboot said:
The sentencing for dealing in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is now equal to rec drugs basically, an increase that is beyond dramatic to say the least.

I agree completely man...how many people do you hear about stealing or robbing someplace or someone so they can get a vial of tren?....its obsurd. the media makes it sound like Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are the downfall of civilization...what a joke. what happened to god given liberties like the liberty of putting in my body whatever the fuck i want.

DougoeFre5h said:
These are the bad times. Those emergency amendments will soon become permanant.

very true

the civil liberties that made this country such a unique and great place to live are being shred to bits. All in the name 'security'. Well, let me tell you, it's not for our security from some terrorists, but for the security of the .2% of the population that is in charge of what's going on and controls most of the wealth. They are going to NEED that security when the general masses FINALLY wake up to the facht that they have been robbed blind (ie.middle class eroding and becoming the working poor) and stripped of their basic freedoms!

They're considering 25mg as one unit. If you get caught with or ordering a heavy bulker and cutter in the same pack, you could do some serious jail time for intent to distribute. This is BS, the bad thing is we're such a minority, we don't really have a voice. I wonder what the % of Americans that juice is?

This is crazy. I mean we all saw something like this coming when the baseball investigations into illegal steroid use commenced. It's "America's favorite passtime". It shocked American baseball fans. This was the catalyst that propelled our legislators into passing suck a strick law. In the meantime, who does it hurt? It sure doesn't hurt those overpaid baseball millionaires much. Well, maybe. Now certain sluggers may not be hitting their record home runs but they still will be making millions. The Baseball league should have enforced their drug testing rules. Then maybe we wouldn't have had a baseball steroid scandall. Maybe then there wouldn't have been an overly extreme law passed. It's just a theory but you have to ask yourself- These increased sanctions were subsequent to the Baseball scandals. Right? It off course is the governments way of having you go through "legitimate" means to acquire certain drugs only so that they can make money from the taxing. Plus alot of biotech/pharmaceutical companies are now into big prescribing of such compounds. They want it harder for you to get them illegaly so that you could go to them for such prescriptions. They have a powerful lobby in Congress. There are many more unexplained reasons for this.

Guys, the scheduling of steroid to III was illegal to began with. The AMA, DEA and the FDA, all testified before congress, that steroids didn't meet the criteria to make them a schedule III drug. The DEA told them that they would be creating a billion dollar black market that would be impossible to control.

They were told this would happen, did they listen, NO, now they're pissing and moaning on how they need to do something to stop it. They were told 15 years ago they wouldn't b able to, do any of them remember that they were told this, NO.

I remember one congressmen saying in the baseball hearings, "where's the DEA, AMA and the FDA?" Will dummy if you would of did some research on how the law got started, you would know that they said this would happen. You didn't listen then so why should they waste their time telling you again.

JohnnyB
JohnnyB

Back