New guy here with some dose questions

luxury4play

Hey all. I recently made the decision to move onto gear after about 2 years of actively working out.

I bought some stuff from a local that all my friends buy their injectables from but I chose to get oral due to my terrible fear of needles, well long story short I got the stuff but cant get ahold of the guy as far as dosage goes.

I got a bottle of Dbol 75mg, anavar 75mg,and clomid 50mg (all stark sciences & oral). he said id need to make a schedule because i would need to overlap the cycles. If anyone can point me in the right direction the info would greatly be appreciated.

Once again thanks in advance, and I look to being regular here to gain some knowledge.

Wow dude....really? You don't have a frikin clue what your doing and neither does the guy who sold u the shit. Do not start your so called cycle! Oral only cycles are a no no....unless you want a limp Dick and depression? Read the stickies on the top of the page of the anabolic forum....you need to run test with orals.....orals only will shut your natty test down....you need to do some serious....and i mean SERIOUS research!!!!!!!

Hey all. I recently made the decision to move onto gear after about 2 years of actively working out.

I bought some stuff from a local that all my friends buy their injectables from but I chose to get oral due to my terrible fear of needles, well long story short I got the stuff but cant get ahold of the guy as far as dosage goes.

I got a bottle of Dbol 75mg, anavar 75mg,and clomid 50mg (all stark sciences & oral). he said id need to make a schedule because i would need to overlap the cycles. If anyone can point me in the right direction the info would greatly be appreciated.

Once again thanks in advance, and I look to being regular here to gain some knowledge.

I would say Cobra nailed it. Please take some time and do some research. You will very quickly find out that Test should be included in just about everything you do, otherwise refer back to what Cobra said.

Good Luck

JAFS

Ppl think aas is a migic fix all. If i take this pill ill be a bodybuilder yay. Wrong. It takes time and effort to learn about this stuff. You need to do a shit ton of reading bro. You can do a lot of damage to your self.

Damn tough love in this forum. But seriously I do appreciate the information. And am glad I came here for info before listening to that jackass. I'm going to do spend some time and read through the stickies and gather information.

On a side note... anyone else find the mg on the orals odd?

Damn tough love in this forum. But seriously I do appreciate the information. And am glad I came here for info before listening to that jackass. I'm going to do spend some time and read through the stickies and gather information.
Im pretty new here but this board is like evry other im in. Bros dont mind helping, answering questions, what ever. But noobs need to put in some effort and read and try to learn and not expect to get spoon fed. Just read a bit bro

Dbol 75mg im thinking bull..legit 50mg is hard to come by..At least in my area..Yeah dude orals only +++FAILS+++..dont do it..

Hey fellas sorry to bother you but im desperate for your help !... basically im 20 and although i greatly appreciate the opinion of all the more experienced guys such as yourself that says you gotta do years in the gym before starting a course i feel a need to... im a really late developer (hardly any facial hair etc) haha and i have a super fast metabolism, ive done 18 months in the gym and can only seem to put on really lean muscle and im tired of looking like a boy amongst men !
ive read lots about test only cycles but i have 2 problems: will i keep my gains ? and also the guy ive spoken to about getting the test seems to want the amount in ml (milli-litres) ive explained that i plan on doing 4-500mg of test per week for 12 weeks but he insists on having the total amount of test required in ml :/ im really confused... PLEASE HELP ME ! i worship u guys thanks so much.

Hey fellas sorry to bother you but im desperate for your help !... basically im 20 and although i greatly appreciate the opinion of all the more experienced guys such as yourself that says you gotta do years in the gym before starting a course i feel a need to... im a really late developer (hardly any facial hair etc) haha and i have a super fast metabolism, ive done 18 months in the gym and can only seem to put on really lean muscle and im tired of looking like a boy amongst men !
ive read lots about test only cycles but i have 2 problems: will i keep my gains ? and also the guy ive spoken to about getting the test seems to want the amount in ml (milli-litres) ive explained that i plan on doing 4-500mg of test per week for 12 weeks but he insists on having the total amount of test required in ml :/ im really confused... PLEASE HELP ME ! i worship u guys thanks so much.

Your metabolism is not holding you back....your diet is. Also you are way to young to use aas. Wait till ur atleast 24 for so many reasons

As usual Cobra cuts to the point right off lol..

Hungry!! Dont be so quick to fuck with your endocrine system at 20. It is just not a good Idea. If you really think you are a "late developer" go tho a doc and tell him whats going on...And don't give me that no insurance crap for the money you would spend on a proper cycle/diet/PCT you could go to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Doc if you shopped around and told them you will be paying in cash.

Just be patient man 24-25 shows up quick enough trust me!!!

As far as the TS

Lux Dude do not do an oral only cycle man just read the stickies about oral only cycles on the front page.

Back