new guy

whats up? I gotta few questions for you and i've already read the massive newbie info.

here's my stats. I'm 18, 19 in may. I've been working out since i was about 13. I really started lifting hard though when i was 14. I'm 5'9. I weigh just under 170lbs. My bench is at 275 and my max squat is around 405. Right now I am all natural but I've been stuck at these same stats for over a year and i wanna know if, other than my age, you guys think i'm ready for steroids. I've always wanted to do steroids, i just could never get my hands on them. lately i've been searching harder to find them and randomly, one of my old friends calls me and asks me if i want 4 bottles of test cypionate 2000 mg 10 ml for $50. i don't know much about steroids but that sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me. so i bought them and am trying to find some nolvadex because i really don't want any gyno. Any tips on anything would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone knows how to get some nolvadex :)

you are too young. your test levels are still high at your age, you need to get your diet and training in line... everyone always says that it is, but believe me, its not. at 19 there is NO reason why you would stop growing... wait at least 2 years bro, but at 50 bux, id grab that test and hold on to it lmao...

thanks w00t, i really feel like i have stopped growing though. i mean i hit puberty at a very young age, my voice changed completely when i was 12 and my height has been the same since the 7th grade. i work out religiously and my diet could be better but i still eat healthy. it just seems like nothing is working for me and with this test in my hands idk if i can wait 2 more years if i get my hands on some nolvadex

whats up? I gotta few questions for you and i've already read the massive newbie info.

here's my stats. I'm 18, 19 in may. I've been working out since i was about 13. I really started lifting hard though when i was 14. I'm 5'9. I weigh just under 170lbs. My bench is at 275 and my max squat is around 405. Right now I am all natural but I've been stuck at these same stats for over a year and i wanna know if, other than my age, you guys think i'm ready for steroids. I've always wanted to do steroids, i just could never get my hands on them. lately i've been searching harder to find them and randomly, one of my old friends calls me and asks me if i want 4 bottles of test cypionate 2000 mg 10 ml for $50. i don't know much about steroids but that sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me. so i bought them and am trying to find some nolvadex because i really don't want any gyno. Any tips on anything would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone knows how to get some nolvadex :)

1.) You are way too young and risk screwing up your body for the rest of your life (includes unbalanced hormones, not being able to get an erection for the rest of your life, and many other shitty things).

2.) You don't even have enough Test to last you half of the cycle that you would need to take.

These are just a couple of things. Wait a few years if you really want to cycle. At your age, you should be eating like an animal and you should definitely get above 170lbs. That is way too light. Don't want to see you hurt yourself.

and my diet could be better but i still eat healthy. it just seems like nothing is working for me

You pretty much contradicted yourself there. You say your diet is not perfect and nothing is working for you. Before you even think about cycling you have to have a perfect diet for your goals. The steroids won't work unless your diet is on par.

I agree^^^^
why dont you try getting you diet spot on & switching up your routine...At 19 you deff didnt stop growing.If you wait a little longer bro skys the limit,just use your head.

BTW welcome to ology

ps.4x 10ml vials for $50 is a little suspicious if you ask me.

well that sucks.. i've been looking forward to turning 18 because i thought that was a good age to get on steroids.. guess not, i can't be dealing with a limp dick the rest of my life, how embarrassing. is there anything i can get on that won't fuck me up in the long run like that?

well that sucks.. i've been looking forward to turning 18 because i thought that was a good age to get on steroids.. guess not, i can't be dealing with a limp dick the rest of my life, how embarrassing. is there anything i can get on that won't fuck me up in the long run like that?

woooh...turning 18?So your 17...?I dont even think your old enough to be on this forum never mind using AAS...

bro its dangerous messing with hormones at your age...you need to really stop and think about the potential risk to your health..

woooh...turning 18?So your 17...?I dont even think your old enough to be on this forum never mind using AAS...

bro its dangerous messing with hormones at your age...you need to really stop and think about the potential risk to your health..

lol i'm 18 turning 19 in may. i meant that since i was young i was looking forward to being 18 so i could get on something because thats when i thought i stopped growing and now that i am 18 and thought i was safe to use them i started pursuing them more only to be shot back down and have to wait until i'm 21.

arnold started when he was 16 though..

bro post your training and diet routine... i bet we could get you changing a lot quicker than you imagined if we critiqued your diet and training :)

lol i'm 18 turning 19 in may. i meant that since i was young i was looking forward to being 18 so i could get on something because thats when i thought i stopped growing and now that i am 18 and thought i was safe to use them i started pursuing them more only to be shot back down and have to wait until i'm 21.

arnold started when he was 16 though..

arnold is a genetic freak that the DECA gods created in a test tube...not really but picking up what im putting down?

Like W00T said post up your training and daily diet and see if we can help you out.

Get your diet and workout stats up pronto, I am 18 and almost 19 and can vouch that you don't need any kind of roids to reach your full potential at our age we are producing so much test naturally that we can transform our bodies with strict diet! I know you just want to see quick results but the truth is, it's not easy to have a great body..trust the guru's bro, you're not ready!

ok, my diet consists of basically my job, i work at Bob Evans as a waiter and if you don't know what that is its kind of like a Cracker Barrel. I get to eat everything for free so i definately take advantage of that. Every morning I eat 3 scrambled egg whites, a 8 oz sirloin steak, 6 strips of bacon, homefries(potatoes), and 2 blueberry cream pancakes(assload of calories)
sounds delicious right? lol

anyways, i eat about 3 peanut butter sandwhiches in between meals with a glass of whole milk. and i eat those pretty much throughout the day whenever i'm hungry.

For lunch I eat a 2 piece grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes and rice pilaf. or i'll eat grilled salmon with grilled vegetables and a baked potatoe.

for dinner i'll eat basically whatever my girls mom cooks, which her son is really into bodybuilding too so she always cooks great meals. always about 2 bigass grilled chicken breasts and a 6 oz sirloin, with some green vegetable and some kind of starch.

i drink about 3 protien drinks a day of monster milk with 55 grams of protein.

Mondays - chest and tri's.
Tuesdays - back and bi's
wednesdays - legs
thursdays - shoulders/traps
fridays - bi's and tri's

here's a picture of me when i was 14.

bb14.jpg

bb141.jpg

bb142.jpg

he seems dedicated enough. More then some of the older guys i see at the gym and parked at mcdonalds...... Maybe i think hes ready. Okay you can have one of the three items listed below.

1) Creatine monohydrate

2) Protein shake (as many times as u like!)

3) No-explode !!! Or a good NO product...

Just pick one because excessive use of any of these products WILL produce muscle mass!!

Good luck man and please dont take steroids or hormones till ur atleast 22+

^...I am pretty sure he has been there and taken those, but if you haven't just watch your blood pressure and such.

yea creatine, protein, N.O, are my steroids right now.. i actually got in a motorcycle november 4th and was out for about 2 months, i feel weak. Maybe thats why I want to juice so bad.

It's understandable to want to take steroids, you want results. But the truth is at our age we can get results with correct dieting. Go ahead and go over to the Diet Section of the forums and post a diet review for 3J to check out...he is a master of diet!

Back