New here- need cycle advice

4stroke470

Hi everyone ! I'm on Trt for 12 weeks now but I wanna "blast and C***se". About me:
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 187
Body fat: 13%
Training experience: 5 years
Last blood work:
Testosterone: 800 nd/gl
Free testosterone: 15 pg/ml
Estradiol : 25.5 pg/ml
Results so far: increased strength, more energy.
Complains; low libido, size, strength and stamina
Sides: oily skin
Dose: 125 mg/week
Goals: gain lean muscle, 195/200 lbs, increase strength, libido and stamina, decrease bf.
My idea is:
Test c : 200mg/ 6 weeks
Tbol : 60 mg/ 6 weeks
N2guard
After six weeks I'll go back to my trt dose (125 mg). My diet is pretty good btw.
I'd appreciate any advice!
Thanks

Welcome. Why did you get on trt to start with? Tbol? how about prop instead?

Thanks buddy! I'm on TrT because my test level was in the 200's. Tbol is like dbal without the side effects, with strength gains, clean lean mass gains and easier to keep . Tbol also binds with SHGB increasing free testosterone which is good for me since mine is low. I don't know but it's seems like a good idea for what I wish to accomplish.

welcome, its a good idea wth this cycle, add something to keep low your DHT level becuse its the reason of your oily skin :D

If you've only been on doc prescribed trt for 12 weeks, I wouldn't go blasting just yet. Your doc may pull bloods to see how your levels are. If you're blasting while doc does this, you're liable to get thrown off trt for abusing. Wait it out 6-12 months till doc gets you all dialed in first.

If you've only been on doc prescribed trt for 12 weeks, I wouldn't go blasting just yet. Your doc may pull bloods to see how your levels are. If you're blasting while doc does this, you're liable to get thrown off trt for abusing. Wait it out 6-12 months till doc gets you all dialed in first.

I thought about that too. I might hold off a little longer. Let me ask you a question. I got tbol from a reliable source , but on the label says dehydromethyltestosterone Which is dianabol, but the composition for turinabol is supposed to be Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone. Am I missing something here?

I am on trt as well. I had to get labs every 3 months the first year. Next, every six months. Now, it's once a year. I literally got my labs done and went home to start test c and deca to blast a 25 week cycle. I am going to compete in October and I had a lot of muscle to gain back and maintain while going through a prep as well.

I am on trt as well. I had to get labs every 3 months the first year. Next, every six months. Now, it's once a year. I literally got my labs done and went home to start test c and deca to blast a 25 week cycle. I am going to compete in October and I had a lot of muscle to gain back and maintain while going through a prep as well.

That's what I was thinking. I'm going to wait a little while longer and do one more blood test and then blast. I thought about deca but I heard about "deca dick" side effect and I got scared. Plus you're suppose to supplement with caber and I heard that that can be very expensive.

Back