new here needing some advice

rhys711

hi lads being lurking here for a while said i would join up

im 23 only being traing a year and rushed things a bit as was't that informed

started with a 4 week cycle of anavar with no pct then done a 5 week cycle of test e and decca again no pct waited 5 weeks and done a ten week cycle of the test and decca that finished too weeks ago being runing tamoxifian and clom since then

should i be runing more pct aftet that cycle and how long should i be waiting to cycle again

i no i have fucked up here with pct on my first cycles but got no bad side affects as yet

im not a fool so dont rip me apart here i have a very good contact for high quality gear but need some good advive here

thanks

Get reading. There's a shitload of good info here. Oh. And you're too young to be saucing it up. :)

bro, post cycle therapy (pct) is very important..after a cycle you should have one goal: to hold onto the gains you made during the cycle.
What about this post cycle therapy (pct)?
Week Nolvadex Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Aromasin
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

well that girly 4 week "cycle" of Anavar (var) didnt do much im not surprised all u did was shut down your natty test for nothing.When u say I have no side effect mayb true on the outside but how do u know what happing on the inside.Dont worry to much I put money on it u had fake Anavar (var) anyway

well that girly 4 week "cycle" of Anavar (var) didnt do much im not surprised all u did was shut down your natty test for nothing.When u say I have no side effect mayb true on the outside but how do u know what happing on the inside.Dont worry to much I put money on it u had fake Anavar (var) anyway

People don't understand how efficient the human body is.. if you're cold, you shiver to warm up your core.. if you're hot, you sweat to cool off.. if you're sick your body creates antibodies... so if you increase your hormones(test) then guess what.. your body balances with a counter hormone(estrogen).. blood work and starting with a minimal dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) does wonders..

Back