new here

TimeaJr

Hi just writing to introduce myself. i'm 24 and have been training off and on for over ten years...yup since i was just 13. don't even think they let the kiddies start that young these days. i only started lifting hard and heavy a few months ago when i became interested in competing. i started traing for fitness but have since decided to do bb at least this time around as my gymnastics needs much work. i am new to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but am fascinated. you may have seen me around some of the boards...i want to learn all i can. i love training and talking about training. it is so difficult to find other women who are in to training hardcore....if one more chick tells me she just wants to tone i think i'm gonna scream! can't wait to get to know you ladies better. :)

welcome to the site, u'll love it here lots of hardcore ladies for ya to talk to. my wife just started useing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and i am so proud, its cool haveing a wife that juices.. =)

Hey Timea, welcome to the board. It's nice to see more ladies coming over. Once again, welcome.:p

hey girlies whats up! im kinda new over here too.. I like to stop by and say hi once in a while! I see some familiar faces (i mean..avatars!)

BeachGirl said:
hey girlies whats up! im kinda new over here too.. I like to stop by and say hi once in a while! I see some familiar faces (i mean..avatars!)

Welcome!

Back