new jersey cops and fireman / steroids

"personal amount" isnt clearly defined so would be up to the officer's discretion...but for it to be a charge they have to get you for trafficing, and a lawyer would beat any amount that could likely be for a cycle
I've never seen anyone charged with any steroid offences here...only thing I have seen is rec drug busts, and they mention steroids that they found there

Hey I feel this is going to be a long process as the number of personnel involved are quite many so I guess you should consult a lawyer who is well determined and can fix the solution of this quite quickly.

lawyertime.com

Last edited:
I hate to see this shit. This is one profession that needs AAS. Anyone who disagrees with that most likely has a personal grudge. In LE, most of the AAS use is in the larger city departments, it may get around to all of them but the big cities are guys who took the job because they are looking to put in work and take on the serious shit on a daily basis. Fucking retarded. This is like telling LE they can only carry pistols when half the criminals in my city carry AK's.

I know at least 30 cops and prison guards that use quite a bit of AAS.I see nothing wrong with it as long as it doesnt inflate the already too big ego most of them have.If they can control themselves fine,if they're a raging fool it is very dangerous and can escalate situations.

C.O.s absolutely should get to use aas. They don't get any type of weapons to defend themselves against those animals

Back