New job, new life style, need a BIG help on new diet to get ripped up!

stangmatt

StiFF_one
I know there are some great guys here with great tips and any info would be great!!

STATS

24 years old
5'10"
190 lbs
11% bf I checked myself with a body fat tester from gnc but I feel like at im at 12% bc my abs are not showing until I wake up or stay low on cal for a day.

I just started

1-12: test p @ 200mg eod
weeks 1-12: eq @ 600mg ew
weeks 6-pct: Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg ed but now possibly 25 mg ( I kind of got burned and got 10 mg 100 tabs)
pct:
clomid: 100/50/50/50
nolva: 40/40/20/20
clen with pct

I just started new job which is construction and im on my feet walking allllll day! I need help on comming up with a diet plan to have energy for work and gym and still get ripped as possible for the summer. Also it sucks bc now we will work 4 10 hour day and ew only take one 30 min break lol, so i have to sneak food in my pockets i guess. Plus now i have to get up 4 am where i used to get up 9 am so my whole life style has changed and i know how important diet is so i figured i will come here for help

Here is what i have been doing this week.

4:30 am Meal 1: 40 grams of carbs from oat meal with one spoon of honey, 4-5 eggs usually only whites, cottage chesse, hand full of almonds, coffee
8:00 am Meal 2: eather 2 slices of wheat bread, with 6-7 oz of lean turkey or ham, or just chicken breat with little gatorate and hand full of almonds
11-11:30 Meal 3: 30-50 grams of carbs from brown rice or wheat pasta and green veggies, with 6-8 oz of chicken, turkey
2:30 Meal 4: 50 grams of elliet protein with bannana and hand full of almonds
5:30 Pre-work out drink, new No-shot gun which has protein 40 grams in 2 scoops ( I will get off of this soon when I feel the gear hit me, and
apple
7:00 50-60 grams of elliet protein, with usually 50-60 grams of fast digesting crabs, as gatorte, white pasta or if im reallly hungry I will eat protein from food

I try to pass out by 9-10:00 pm but if I get hungry I will eat almonds, peanuts with no salt and tuna out of the can or cottage cheese

I also like to play with my carbs, as have few low carb days but lately I have been staying the same to have energy for work since imp still getting used to it. I move all 8-10 hours and I prob walk 5 miles if not more. LoL I know it’s a lot of info and allot of reading but I hope we can come up with something good and I will keep all of you updates on my stats

CARBS: 250-285 grams on the diet i have listed obove but thats usually the highest i go unless its a cheating day
PROTEIN: 280-300 grams
FAT: 60-90 grams

Thats about 2900-3000 cal a day

get somed beef in there, full of creatine and more cals, more oats in the morning plus a banana, only have post workout carbs in PWO shake but get some good fats in there at night like natty peanut butter

get somed beef in there, full of creatine and more cals, more oats in the morning plus a banana, only have post workout carbs in PWO shake but get some good fats in there at night like natty peanut butter

Lean beef right?
How much oats should i consume? 60-80 grams?

Back