New Labs! Is this common?

Cards1

Just discussed my new lab results with the doctor. Have a few questions regarding them.
Just to bring you up to date on what im doing. I pin 150 test cyp every monday at 10a.m. along with taking an ai and hcg the same day. Docs goal is to bring my free t up along with my totat t. At the 5 week interval i had blood drawn on a monday at 10a.m. prior to getting pinned.
First question i have is my total t went from 599 to 606. Doc was pretty shocked that i only went up 7 points in 5 weeks at 150 a week. Is this common? From the research ive seen i dont recall someone making such a small increase.
My free t went from 51.2 to 86.5
Bio t 103 to 166.6
SHBG 57 to 33
E2 23 to 33
Vit D 22 to 51
Only red flag was my glucose went from 78 to high at 109 now.
Doc upped me to 200 a week now and new labs in 5 weeks again. Said if still little improvement he would up it to 250 and redo labs then 300 a week doing that twice a week at 150 each. Hows that sound?
As far as symptoms i still feel great improvement come thursday and friday but seem to crash overnite or early saturday.
Thanks in advance guys for taking the time to read and respond!

I don't really understand your Q's

However 150mgs week would probably only yield what your results were / are.

Sometimes it takes into the 6th week especially using Test C to really get going but at 250 mgs wk you should get the results he is looking for. But you have not told us anything. Stats, goals , reasons for all this because depending on your age 600 ng/dL is not too low.

WHat are you and the Dr. Looking for.

I don't really understand your Q's

However 150mgs week would probably only yield what your results were / are.

Sometimes it takes into the 6th week especially using Test C to really get going but at 250 mgs wk you should get the results he is looking for. But you have not told us anything. Stats, goals , reasons for all this because depending on your age 600 ng/dL is not too low.

WHat are you and the Dr. Looking for.
My main question was is it common to see such alittle increase in total t after being on trt for 5 weeks.
Im 39. 6'2" ansd weigh 200 pounds.
My main symptoms are brain fog/social activity/low libido and tiredness.
Main goal is to improve those 4 symptoms anything else is a bonus. My doc said by bringing up my free t that it should help drastically plus hed like to get my total dialed in around 900 and keep it in the optimal range. So that is our overall goal!

Yea your levels are still building. Plus your free T went up a lot. 600 natural T and 600 trough on TRT are not the same thing. Your levels hit 1200 after the shot.

You just need to give it more time. This is why I wrote in a recent article testing before week 10 is silly.

How to Get Your TRT Dialed In

My main question was is it common to see such alittle increase in total t after being on trt for 5 weeks.
Im 39. 6'2" ansd weigh 200 pounds.
My main symptoms are brain fog/social activity/low libido and tiredness.
Main goal is to improve those 4 symptoms anything else is a bonus. My doc said by bringing up my free t that it should help drastically plus hed like to get my total dialed in around 900 and keep it in the optimal range. So that is our overall goal!
It's not really common because most people take exogenous test to treat low t. You just replaced your natural (normal) t levels with exogenous test while shutting down your natural test production. So I wouldn't expect much more than a net zero result when you do that.

I hope you understand what you are doing because your doc sure as hell doesn't.

Back