new member,21 years old, almost 1 year progress,BF %, feedback pls.

Congrats on the success man! You've made a difference in your life in just 1 year. You managed to lose some 20lbs while gaining muscle and strength as a newbie gainer. That's deadly. You'll find it harder to keep losing weight and packing on muscle from this point on, but it depends on your goals from here. Your BF% is low, and honestly, doesn't need to be much lower than it is. I'd say your close to 10% BF, and nobody needs to be 8% BF unless your competing.. because it will kill your energy and strength.

Now you just need to decide what you want to do, lose a few more pounds or time to put on some more lean muscle? Your food intake will dictate where you want to go from here! Pick a goal, and go for it.

Im not a fan of the 2 day split myself... I much rather hit every muscle group hard once a week for better size/strength gains. I guess, if your trying to lose weight, doing the 2 day split with high reps twice a week would be good. Personally, from my experience, once a week per body part works the best for me, but each person grows differently and you need to do what works for you.

What are your goals from here? whats your diet like?

Back