new member before+after pictures

spud--1

started at 140 pounds after 2 years training and 1 8 week cycle now 200 pounds thats me on the right in the shower other 2 were on holiday in dom republic. the now photos were taken 2 weeks ago.

Damn dude. Definitely put on some mass. Geez you were skinny! Congratulations on the improvment.

Congrats! Excelent job. I was as skinny as you in the before pics, now I'm 160 lbs. I hope I could get 200 lbs too!
What was your cycle? and when did you do it?

Last edited:
definatly on the right track, it must feel amazing to hold some weight after being so skinny

thx for all the comments.
@luquillo my cycle was 500mg sust per week for 8 weeks + 30mg of dianobol ed for 2 weeks to give it a kickstart. ate like a horse training 4 times per week. i gained 26 pounds with this cycle but after i stopped even with post cycle therapy (pct) lost about 9 pounds this was about 5 months ago and have still kept the 17 pounds on even though im sure some is fat but nevertheless still a good gain from the cycle. probably do another one in a couple of months if anyone has any suggestions on what? cheers

The 9 pounds you lost was probably water anyway. That's a damn good transformation. Next cycle, I would do test again if I were you. I hear a lot of guys getting good results stacking deca with that, but I can't give you any advice on stacking.

That is one of the most amazing transformations i have seen...what did you eat? can u post yur diet?

@ peanut thanks for the compliment basically i just ate as much as i could while bulking but also had a lot of weight gain drinks which i think made all the difference i tried lots of drinks but the one that i found to be the best and nicest tasting was twinlabs vanilla super gainers fuel. it has 2500 calories and 100 grammes protein per serving but i just had half servings. sorry dont actually have a specific diet. also after i had gained the weight i now have perfect performance protein shakes for training these are the nicest tasting i have found have 50 grammes protein and less calories. hope this helps m8

Back