New member, can't wait to research!

SupraSet

Hi, figured I'd join the forum to research/plan and decide on if i'm going to do my first cycle.

I've worked out on and off since I was 18, I'm 30 now and I feel like most people experiment with drugs(not steriods), and since I feel I've invested 10+ years into working out(on and off), I should before I die, eventually try some.

Not sure if I hit my genetic potential yet in my days where I was most consistent and strict, but either way looking forward to gaining some knowledge and possibly in the future taking some Test E.

Here is a picture when I was at my best, around 163lbs, I'm 5'8.

ATTACH]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Board :wavey:

Well I tell ya 30 years old is a good age/. I started at 29 -30. I'm now 65 and I've learned a lot on this board.

First we would like to get all your complete stats.
wt
BF% years training ( you posted)
What are your goals now and future. ?

Next right off the bat start reading all the sticky posts listed where you came in to post yourself.

Learn about Estrogen, Prolactin and Progesterone in men. Learn about what an AI is and what is is used for during Almost ALL cycles. Look up and learn about the enzyme Aromatase. How exogenous testosterone aromatizes hence female breasts.

Start getting a good diet and an excess of calories that the body will need to produce muscle growth. A member on here " 3j " is a dietitian for BB and other and he can help.

Good luck reading and to your future education and possible safe use of AAS.

Welcome.

Great base from which to work off. Jealous of the shoulder vasularity. You'll have excellent results with AAS because you've put in a solid 12 years of work and it shows. Excited for pics after your first cycle. Good luck.

i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/pitbull14218/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-01-10-19-27-402.jpg

It won't let me post and see my post because I need to be approved still, so i'm not sure how I'm gonna get the picture to work until then lol.

Hi, figured I'd join the forum to research/plan and decide on if i'm going to do my first cycle.

I've worked out on and off since I was 18, I'm 30 now and I feel like most people experiment with drugs(not steriods), and since I feel I've invested 10+ years into working out(on and off), I should before I die, eventually try some.

Not sure if I hit my genetic potential yet in my days where I was most consistent and strict, but either way looking forward to gaining some knowledge and possibly in the future taking some Test E.

Here is a picture when I was at my best, around 163lbs, I'm 5'8.

ATTACH]

I believe I had a pump in that picture, and that was at the end of a legal prohormone cycle (bulk andro by lg science) - the kind that you hold the liquid under your tongue for 1min a few times a day. It did work for me, but I'm sure it wouldn't compare to the real stuff.

But figured I'd say hi and read and post!

Thx for the compliments, I shrunk down since the picture so I'm gonna build up some more while I research before I got with the good stuff.

Back