New Member. Long Time Lifter. 1st Cycle.

After lurking around I have found that many people prefer pinning Cyp 2x a week rather than 1x per week.

QUESTION: Is it really THAT much beneficial pinning cyp 2x per week than 1x per week?

After lurking around I have found that many people prefer pinning Cyp 2x a week rather than 1x per week.

QUESTION: Is it really THAT much beneficial pinning cyp 2x per week than 1x per week?

it keeps blood test levels more stable.

Thanks for the help DD. After some research I have decided to run Cyp250 from GenShi.

Thanks again for the help!

Good choice! Sustanon sucks ass. It's really hard for me to keep my levels stable with all those different esters. I've used genshi before too. That's some good shit. It has a funny smell to it though.

Good choice! Sustanon sucks ass. It's really hard for me to keep my levels stable with all those different esters. I've used genshi before too. That's some good shit. It has a funny smell to it though.

it keeps blood test levels more stable.

Thanks for the input men, I really appreciate it.

I've been looking around the threads and online for an answer to another question I have, and I apologize for my questions as I know I can be a pain in the ass; I just want to make sure that I do this correct.

I know tapering is an old school view and present day not many people bother doing it and think its a waste. My conclusion is that keeping T levels consistent throughout a cycle is best. Now onto my question:

QUESTION: Due to my unfortunate summer schedule with traveling, I was thinking of running 375mg/1.5ml of Cyp250 per week.

What if I were to run it as such; 187.5mg/.75ml 2x per week (Monday & Thursday) and then the weeks I am away 1x per week at 1pin @ 500mg/2ml. Essentially I would have 10 weeks @ 187.5 2x a week and only 2 weeks at 500mg 1x per week. I will only be traveling twice (one week at a time)this summer. The weeks of the 1x per week @ 500mg would be right smack in the middle of the cycle.

With my calculations of Cyps halflife the 1pin at 500mg would keep my test levels just above 200 before I get back where I could start pinning 187.5mg 2x a week again.

I have yet to really see anyone do this in any logs and due to my lack of knowledge I don't know if I am perhaps missing a crucial point that would say this is a bad idea.

What are your thoughts guys? I know optimally you want to have it so your T levels are consistent throughout your cycle, but perhaps this would be a good idea so my test levels never fall below 200?

Last edited:
Bump from last page.

Thanks for the input men, I really appreciate it.

I've been looking around the threads and online for an answer to another question I have, and I apologize for my questions as I know I can be a pain in the ass; I just want to make sure that I do this correct.

I know tapering is an old school view and present day not many people bother doing it and think its a waste. My conclusion is that keeping T levels consistent throughout a cycle is best. Now onto my question:

QUESTION: Due to my unfortunate summer schedule with traveling, I was thinking of running 375mg/1.5ml of Cyp250 per week.

What if I were to run it as such; 187.5mg/.75ml 2x per week (Monday & Thursday) and then the weeks I am away 1x per week at 1pin @ 500mg/2ml. Essentially I would have 10 weeks @ 187.5 2x a week and only 2 weeks at 500mg 1x per week. I will only be traveling twice (one week at a time)this summer. The weeks of the 1x per week @ 500mg would be right smack in the middle of the cycle.

With my calculations of Cyps halflife the 1pin at 500mg would keep my test levels just above 200 before I get back where I could start pinning 187.5mg 2x a week again.

I have yet to really see anyone do this in any logs and due to my lack of knowledge I don't know if I am perhaps missing a crucial point that would say this is a bad idea.

What are your thoughts guys? I know optimally you want to have it so your T levels are consistent throughout your cycle, but perhaps this would be a good idea so my test levels never fall below 200?

Quick question. When you say keep your levels above 200 are you talking about total blood serum levels? Or mg's of medicine? Because your blood serum levels should be way over 200. I also think your trying a little too hard to make this cycle perfect. Just pin once a week if it's that big of a deal. Relax a little bit man. Stress is a mother f****er. Once a week is fine. Twice a week is a little bit better. Get it?

Quick question. When you say keep your levels above 200 are you talking about total blood serum levels? Or mg's of medicine? Because your blood serum levels should be way over 200. I also think your trying a little too hard to make this cycle perfect. Just pin once a week if it's that big of a deal. Relax a little bit man. Stress is a mother f****er. Once a week is fine. Twice a week is a little bit better. Get it?

Gotcha buddy. In hindsight the question seems a little silly. I appreciate your help CO. Can't wait to start this bad boy!

As others said, don't do the Sust, it's development team tried to make a product that could be a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) option and injected once a month. My blood levels were all over the place when I was on it.

I don't think you'll see a difference in gains from injecting all the cyp/enth in one day per week vs two. The ester is so slow your body won't know the difference.

I'm gonna do 1.5 cc's of Test E 275 per week, in one shot for my second cycle. Keeping dosage a bit lower cause I'm gonna run 20 weeks instead of the 12 of my first.

Whats up guys? I received a 20% discount code from RUI and was thinking about running liquid clen and ketotifen at the beginning and end of this cycle. Any thoughts/experience/opinions?

Essentially I would run it for the first 14days with Halo-Plex and Cyp.

Then I would run it throughout my post cycle therapy (pct) as 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on. My post cycle therapy (pct) is a total of 6 weeks.

I would be using clen for a total of 42 days throughout the cycle.

Whats up guys? I received a 20% discount code from RUI and was thinking about running liquid clen and ketotifen at the beginning and end of this cycle. Any thoughts/experience/opinions?

Essentially I would run it for the first 14days with Halo-Plex and Cyp.

Then I would run it throughout my post cycle therapy (pct) as 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on. My post cycle therapy (pct) is a total of 6 weeks.

I would be using clen for a total of 42 days throughout the cycle.

Any thoughts by anyone?

So I have chosen to use Albuterol instead of clen.

For a few reasons;

1. I have done an ECA stack years ago and although I am relatively numb to stimulants I figured that it is best to start with Albuterol as it has a shorter half-life and less sides.

2. It has been shown to be slightly anabolic.

3. From my research it is faster acting that clen and I am going to Miami in 4 weeks so this is an added bonus. In my mind every little bit will help before I go down.

4. I plan on not only running the Albuterol the first 3 weeks of my Halo-Plex, Cyp cycle but also during my post cycle therapy (pct) in order to help cholesterol levels.

I will start at 4mg x 4x per day and if need be I will up my dose to 4mg x 5x per day.

QUESTION: Is it safe to run a stimulant based fat burner while on Albuterol? Or should I pass and just run Albuterol?

Thanks again guys!

Dawdog.. Buddy.. The reason I joined this form is you.. Few words .. Direct to the point.. Great experience

Back