New member's pictures

welcome

pics look good man. How long have you been working out? Right off the bat you seem to have good genetics, I would run with that if I were you. Keep up on the foods and the weights.
Also how tall are you? age?
other advice.....keep researching and trying things until you finds exactly what you are wanting to accomplish..
good luck bro

legz

i think u have awesome genetics but u r not taking advantage of it..
at 170 lbs mate, i think i look bigger... eat more(this goes for me aswell) and go for light juicing :)

overall u r rockinggg

Well right now I am staying lean for the spring/summer season but once it comes around to fall again...I will bulk.

So you think I have pretty decent genetics? If I were to decide to bulk up cleanly do you think I would keep my natural shape? I am 6' tall by the way.

Last edited:
your genetics is better than 75% of people who have posted their pics here ..well u cant bulk and cut at the same time mate .. jsut eat right for a period of time and then with hydroxybut n a hardcore workout uw ill be the next dolph lundgren :)
seeing at u i think your genes will take u to that level ...

tripz_shahab said:
your genetics is better than 75% of people who have posted their pics here ..well u cant bulk and cut at the same time mate .. jsut eat right for a period of time and then with hydroxybut n a hardcore workout uw ill be the next dolph lundgren :)
seeing at u i think your genes will take u to that level ...

If you were me what gear would you use?

Deca durabolin if i were u.... but plz dont lsiten to any1 online..do ur research mate...

If your goal is to just remain athletic looking then I think you look good. Your lean and like everyone else said your genetics look to be good. I made it up to 215 lbs before I ever touched AAS. I probably could have gotten bigger but I just wanted to try them, but my goals are different from yours.

shades mate.. yeh plz dont touch any gear until ur down n out with your progress... u will reach a stage after some time where no matter how much u bang the weights u will not grow naturally...
then say yes to gear (deca) ...till then chill out,shag bitches n smile//

Shades6091 said:
I am using a 10-12x my body weight for my calorie intake per day.QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be around 2000 calories a day or am i fucking retarded with my math? That doesn't sound like a lot.

I'm 6' tall as well but i'm trying to add on size constantly, i weigh 200lbs and i have a similar body type as yours except my chest never seems to want to get bigger, so you can still stay "athletic" in shape but be a good 20-30 pounds heavier.

Your off to a great start, good luck.

you look good bro...try not to diet to much as it will make you look very thin, as opposed to lean and muscular...good luck in what ever you choose to do

Shades6091 said:
I know that I dont exactly have the same goals as some of you on the board, but here are my pictures. I am more interested in the athletic look than a pure body builder look.

I am currently 176lbs @ probably 8-9%. I am trying to lean out as much as possible for the spring time here at school. I am using a 10-12x my body weight for my calorie intake per day. My ratio's are 45% protein, 25% carbs and 30% fat.

Give me your opinion. Thanks guys.

http://www.auburn.edu/~howelre/shirt.jpg
http://www.auburn.edu/~howelre/arm.jpg

Hey man I see you are from Auburn...I am from Columbus, GA about 30miles from you..Glad to see some people from around here on the forum!!

Back