New oral prop from a ugl iv been using questions ...

TRM

.. I'm 39 and have been cycling for 15 yrs, some mild and some heavy but I do have "some" experience and have also learned alot from ology .. The ugl iv been using for a yr that to my exp this far puts out some top notch products .. They have recently released an oral form of test prop in 100mg tabs? I'm very curious and no I don't mind pinning iv been cycling for 15 yrs and am covered in tatts lol but with my new job I do alot of flying and work in a work camp ( that has a great gym) . Since I travel alot and work in isolation I'm very curious about this new oral prop . Everything iv read says test will b broken down too much to get any results so is an oral test possible? I emailed my ugl and they said the tabs r 100mg test prop tabs and do advise that some will b broken down so dosages will b hard to figure out and per person... I was also told its not hard on the liver since its not c7 alkylated , well not as hard were his words.. Any ideas on an oral test prop and if its possible?

You'll prob get next to nothing in the blood from oral prop. Do not waste your money.
They do make an oral test, Andriol. It's test undecaonate, but even that has a very poor absorption rate. If you need a lot of time between shots maybe look into a very long injectable ester, such as an injectable form of undecaonate.

The femina 15 is an oral testosterone capsule, and it works. We heard of a few women who are using it, and they have a good effect.
Keep in mind that lab in question already tought about pricing and bioavailability.
We cant talk about prices, but 100mg per pill = 6 grams of test per bottle. 6 grams of test prop = 6 x 10 ml test prop. Orals are sold a third of the price. Even if you were to loose 50% with the first pass, it is much cheaper then the injectable version.
Im going out of the country in 2 weeks, and i ordered a oral test 100 for the week im away . I plan on taking 2x100 mg per day. Ill give you guys an update when i test it.
By the way, i have tested orals vs injectable a few cycles back, when i ran out of primo...i replaced it with primo ace tabs and it did a great job. I was taking twice the mg in oral (acetate) form. And it worked great.

btw i hate orals, im not trying to convince people to choose oral over injectable, im just saying theres a use for those orals imo...

Last edited:
Thxs trust for the reply , I'm not a fan of Orals either but with the new job and all the traveling it seems like a good alternative to try, please do let me know how they work out for u as I'm ready for my next run :)

Back