New Products From PROTEIN FACTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Nelson, "OUR PATENTED PROCESS" or "OUR PATENTED FORMULA" are both very common sales tools. So making reference to your new product and saying your waiting for patent office could very easily be misconstrued to mean that the new product is patented.
Then if someone points it out you simply say, "oh I didn't mean that".

Back on Topic:

Nelson, when do you see these products being available to any members that are interested?

Nelson - Montana said:
70w30: Lighten up bro. Rheo was known for being flamingly gay. So what? Now I'm just a nobody so you probably haven't read any of my work but I've spoken more highly of Rheo than most anyone in the history of this industry. I'm not sure how your remarks were meant to be taken but for now I'll accept that you're simply ignorant of the facts. You assume Nelson Montana is someone who deserves to be spoken to in a pejorative manner so you decided to do so. That's rude but that's your right. After all, I can't retaliate. I'm not allowed. So I'll take it. But incidentally, if you want to know the meaning of a "nobody', do a Google search for 70w30.

ulter: Nice try. Why don't you just admit you were trying to be a dick? I didn't start with you. I don't go on your promo posts and argue semantics. I've tried time and time again to stay out of your way, but you're obsessed with me dude. I don't get it. You feel it necessary to "pick out all the things I say that aren't true" as you say. Well, I may make a mistake over a legal term now and then, but at least I don't attempt to disparage someone elses character with lies. Big difference.
Ok that was not very nice guy.......so you took it the wrong way.... alright then.....
All these products that you sell Unleashed ...Zip etc.....are there any clinical studies or reasearch done independently to prove their worth....
It would be nice to have something to back up your claims.....
PS don,t take yourself too seriously..........
Thanks for the kind words....:)

70w30 said:
Ok that was not very nice guy.......so you took it the wrong way.... alright then.....
All these products that you sell Unleashed ...Zip etc.....are there any clinical studies or reasearch done independently to prove their worth....
It would be nice to have something to back up your claims.....
PS don,t take yourself too seriously..........
Thanks for the kind words....:)

Hey man, just breaking your balls. How is being called a "nobody" taken the "right" way???

There is both clincal and independant research done on all the products. Go to the site and check the references if you want to read them. Of course, the clinical studies are pre-existing. Very few supplement companies can afford to do in depth clinical research but they verified the results with some test groups. Also, the reviews are 99% positive on all the products. You can read them when clicking on the product name.

http://proteinfactory.com/store/pro...com/store/product_reviews.php?products_id=145

As an aside, do you know how many studies were conducted on ZMA? TWO. And they were BOTH done by the BALCO company! ZMA has grossed over 500 million dollars and there hasn't been a single shread of evidence on its effectiveness. Be that as it may, Protein Factory is one of the very few companies that are "bullshit free. " No pro-hormones, no topical fat burners, no cheap stimulents. Just stuff that works.

Last edited:
Nelson - Montana said:
no topical fat burners

subtle zinger.

Yohimburn cleared up my Chlamydia and mended a broken leg. So, it might be crap for fat loss, but it has other uses. Stay tuned next month for the all new Yohimburn DTZO. This one really does something for fat. I swear. This time I really mean it. Honest.

Soon. Very soon. Everything looks great and is ready to go. The toughest part is dealing with the stuff that's out of our hands. (Shipping, labeling, etc) We're excited about both of these products. At first I thought of the multi as just a good all around insurance plan and it was fun to design it so that I didn't have to take a bunch of different pills every day. Then I realized there really isn't a quality multi designed for bodybuilders. The last one I could think of was the old "Russion Bear" but half the stuff in that formula was bogus crap. I usually recommeneded a Twin Labs or Beverely multi but this formula blows theirs away.

It's called DX7.

I'll make an announcment as soon as it's ready for sale. But if you like, you can pre-order so that you'll be first of the list of orders to go out. Of course, I wouldn't expect anyone to do that without first knowing what they're getting. So here goes.

Supplement Facts

Serving size: 4 capsules

Amount per serving %Daily value
………………………………………………………….
Vitamins: RDA

Vitamin A (as beta–carotene) 10,000 IU 200%

Vitamin C 250 mgs 415%

Vitamin D3 400 IU 100%

Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 150 IU 500%

Thiamin Vit B1 50 mgs 3225%

Riboflavin Vit B2 50 mgs 3500%

Niacin Vit B3 (as niacinamide) 100 mgs 500%

Vitamin B6 50 mgs 2500%

Folic Acid 400 mcgs 100%

Vitamin B 12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200 mcgs 730%

Biotin 300 mcgs 100%

Panthothenic Acid 50 mgs 500%

……………………………………………………………

Minerals:

(All minerals are chelated for maximum absorption)

Magnesium citrate: 400 mgs 100%

Manganese aspartate : 2 mgs 100%

Potassium succinate: 50 mgs 2%

Calcium citrate: 125 mgs 10%

Copper: 2 mgs 100%

Chromium picolinate: 200 mcgs 166%

Selenium : 50 mcgs 70%

Iodine: 150 mcgs 100%

Molybdenum: 75 mcgs 100%

Zinc aspartate: 15 mgs 100%

………………………………………………………….

Metabolic Intermediates, Anti-Oxidants, Adaptogens and Methyl Donors:

Lutein: 500 mcgs **

Inositol: 100 mgs **

Boron: 3 mgs **

Inosine: 100 mgs **

Vanadyl Sulfate: 1 mg **

Trimethylglycine: 25 mgs **

Para Aminobenzoic acid: 25 mgs **

MSM: (Methyl Sulfonyl Methaine): 25 mgs**

Lycopene: 300 mcg **

…………………………………………………………

Ergogenic Co-Factors:

Siberian Ginseng: 50 mgs **

CoQ10: 10 mgs **

Betaine Hydrocloride: 50 mgs **

Rutin: 10 mgs **

Beta Glucan: 50 mgs

Bioflavonoids: 25 mgs **

Gingko Biloba: 30 mgs

L-Methionine HCL: 50 mgs **

……………………………………………………..

Anabolic and Anti Catabolic Agents:

Branch Chain Amino Acids:

Leucine: 500 mgs

Isoleucine: 500 mgs

Valine: 500 mgs

Super Bovine Serum: 500 mgs

Lactoferrin: 50 mgs

Now come on, where are you going to find a formula as complete as that!?

(Of course I wouldn't be surprised if ulter came on and said something like "Oh, but 25mgs of Trimethylglycine can cause brain cancer!" Or, "You must go with 52 mgs of Beta Glucan for maximum effectiveness!!!" : ) Just kidding bro. )

The other product is yet to get it's copyright but this is one I know I'll be using on a full time basis. I've actually made my own capsules using the ingredients and carry a bottle in my knapsack so I can always have some available wherever I need them. The problem is, making all those caps is a major pain in the ass! This will be, by far, the most potent portable nitrogen retention product on the market.
Hopefully, we'll get the go ahead withing a week or two.

Nelson just out of curiousity do you use any or all of these products you have developed.

And if so why not give us a breakdown as to how they are part of your own program

Thank you

Puc said:
subtle zinger.

Yohimburn cleared up my Chlamydia and mended a broken leg. So, it might be crap for fat loss, but it has other uses. Stay tuned next month for the all new Yohimburn DTZO. This one really does something for fat. I swear. This time I really mean it. Honest.
lmfao good stuff

Milhouse said:
Nelson just out of curiousity do you use any or all of these products you have developed.

And if so why not give us a breakdown as to how they are part of your own program

Thank you

Absolutely. But my applications might be different than yours. I WISH this stuff was available when I was in my prime. (When I wasting most of my money on crap).

I wouldn't design anything I don't believe in. It would be easy enough to make some crappy stimulent or pro-hormone but I've spent a good part of my career sugesting to people NOT to take that junk. Of course, the profit margin is a lot higher with bogus supps, but I have to live with myself, ya know?

Right now I'm on HRT -- 100 mgs of cyp a week and 1/4 mg of a-dex every 4 days. I use the Unleashed to keep my free T high, which incidentally, was 45.2 on my blood test which is ass-kicking high! (I'm proud to say) For a 50 year old, it's off the chart.

I was using the POST CYCLE for a little extra estro management, and liver detox but I must confess, I'm a little addicted to the woodies it gives. Once you get used to rock hard hardons it's tough to give it up, so I double dose an hour before the wife and I go to town, which is just about every night.

I've tried BIG BLAST to make sure it tasted good and I believe in it, but honestly, I'm not looking to put on weight, so I don't use it . It does make me sorry it wasn't availabale when I was chugging down those nasty sugar laden shakes that just bloated me. I can't believe people still take N-Large or Mega Mass. What garbage.

I love ZIP. I was using all the ingredients seperately because my thyroid is a tad low and it's working great. Again, a double dose before a workout gives me a lift without getting me too wired. If I wanted to do a cutter I'd add some extra 7 keto and maybe even a seperate thermo like Levorexin.

Of course, the new products aren't available but I'll definetely be using them. I already use a multi along with lycopene, beta glucan, lactiferrin, MSM and a bunch of other stuff that DX7 will cover in one shot.

The last "mystery" product is something else I'll be using. I'm constantly on the run and I'm a little "nitrogen deficit paranoid" so I keep a bottle of aminos in my knapsack to supplement my lousy meals on the go. The problem is, I have to take like 20 of them at a shot. (Not cost effective) That will no longer be nesessary from here on in. That's going to make my life a lot easier.

So not everybody has the same goals. But if any of these coincide with what you need and what you're working on, I think you'll really like them.

caiza said:
are these new supplement's ready yet nelson 2 buy?

It's really a matter of days, but as mentioned, it depends on the suppliers, bottlers, label makers etc, but the DX7 is ready to go. Your best bet would be to go to www.proteinfactory.com. Or just write to them or even post a review of any of the products. In this way you'll be instantly registered to get updates and a free weekly newsletter, news of sales, articles and any questions answered.

Why don,t you push your products in the magazines ....at least youd get better exposure...and have the right people to validate your product....I,ve read your articles in the past intervieaws etc......why do it here....and constantly have to defend yourself.....I for one will not buy any product that is not been proven it,s merit based on anyones views opinions or self proffessed knowledge.....double blind studies with a plecebo......to that effect...would really be of more effect..at claims etc

Last edited:
70w30 said:
Why don,t you push your products in the magazines ....at least youd get better exposure...and have the right people to validate your product....I,ve read your articles in the past intervieaws etc......why do it here....and constantly have to defend yourself.....I for one will not buy any product that is not been proven it,s merit based on anyones views opinions or self proffessed knowledge.....double blind studies with a plecebo......to that effect...would really be of more effect..at claims etc

Well, to answer your first question -- I just design the products for Protein Factory. It's up to them if they want to advertise in the mags. But keep in mind, magazine ads cost a lot of money. Do you want to spend twice as much for something just because you saw it in a magazine? Your best deals are really on the internet.

Secondly, I just mention them here because they're geared toward people who know more about supps and drugs than the standard FLEX reader.

I don't have to defend myself, but I'll call someone on a lie against me. I seem to do that a lot. Obviously a lot of people lie , or they fear honest competition, or try to knock someone down by hiding behind a computer screen. All I do is call them on their bullshit. It's necessary so that everyone can see for themselves who's telling the truth.
I hate it though -- which is why I no longer post. But I will defend the product line against a slimebag like 1 Fast 400 .

Protein Factory's products are proven, many with double blind studies, but honestly, nothing is 100% accurate short of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in testing. If that's what you want, you shouldn't buy ANY supplements, because that sort of research doesn't exist in most cases. That's why personal experience with a product means so much -- and I'm not talking about the fool who takes ZMA and swears he got stronger. But when people say their thyroid was elevated by using ZIP, well, that proves something. When a blood tests shows a doubling of free testosterone from Unleashed, that proves something.

Maybe I'd be better of telling lies like "6OXO increases testosterone 243%!!!" and throw in some technical babble to sound scientific. But I don't care how pretty of a bow it's wrapped up in -- horseshit is horseshit. I know what works and I know what sucks and I won't sell something that sucks. I don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back