New Products From PROTEIN FACTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This August, Protein Factory will be releasing two new supplements that every serious bodybuilder will want to know about.

One is an amazing compound that will increase the nitrogen retention of any food you eat. In other words, if you're on the run and have to grab a couple of slices of pizza, all you'll need to do is take some of this substance and suddenly the amino acid ratio goes from crappy to that of a high protein meal. I know that sounds like a stretch, but the principle here is truly revolutionary, yet it's really pretty basic. You'll see what we mean...soon. And no, they aren't just "protein pills" (although if you wanted, you can take a handful anytime to boost nitrogen retention). It's a formula that requires no digestion so every amino is instantly absorbed into the bloodstream. Perfect for post workout! It contains a patented delivery system guaranteed to increase anabolism, without hormones or hormone derivatives. And if you use it while on a cycle you can expect BIG improvements in terms of actual gains. No joke. This stuff is going to change everything. We can't give the name of the product because the title has yet to clear with the patent office, but it's pretty cool -- if I do say so myself.

The other product is a seemingly simple multi vitamin/mineral, but it's guaranteed to be more complete than anything you can find on the market today. Besides every micro nutrient, and trace mineral beneficial to the bodybuilder (and the exclusion of some stuff that should never be included in a vit/min formula but often is) it'll contain ingredients that increase anabolism while supporting the HPTA, not suppressing it.

In the meantime, check out the new protein lab which lets you mix and match any blend of protein to make the "perfect" blend speciifcally for your needs and goals -- at wholesale prices! You won't find a deal like that anywhere else.

AND DON'T FORGET...! The three supplements that have become a staple among enhanced athletes.

UNLEASHED: Lowers SHBG so that more testosterone is bioavailable!

Read MORE: http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=109

POST-CYCLE: The perfect supplement that can be used alone or in conjunction with your current post cycle therapy (pct) for even faster recovery!

Read MORE:http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=110

ZIP: The non-stimulative thermogenic that keeps fat off while you're bulking!

Read MORE:http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=108

BIG BLAST: The non-bloating, great tasting weight gainer that has no rival.

Read MORE:http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=145

Protein Factory: REAL Supplements for REAL Bodybuilders.

Last edited:
I keep waiting for Protein Factory to come out with a product that's 100000x more anabolic than test but w/o the side effects. :tounge2:

Thanks for the welcome but I won't be posting. It's obvious my posts caused extreme controversy and hostility among too many members and was told in so many words by the administration that they weren't welcome. I will respect that request.

This post was simply an announcement for a sponsor, which I expect will be a monthly STICKY -- as is the case with other such sponsor promoting threads. Thank you.

Nelson, thats not the case.

Controversy is good on these boards. It keeps people learning and trying new things. I have never read that your posts are not welcome here. If you have things to say on the board, then say it. Will you be questioned about it? Yes, but that's because everyone is here to learn. That is the purpose of these boards isn't it?

Nelson, i have always enjoyed your posts, and like i said, i don't always agree with you, but that is the point. In disagreement is usually where the best threads come. I would hope you would reconsider, but i understand if you don't.

Easto said:
Nelson, thats not the case.

Controversy is good on these boards. It keeps people learning and trying new things. I have never read that your posts are not welcome here. If you have things to say on the board, then say it. Will you be questioned about it? Yes, but that's because everyone is here to learn. That is the purpose of these boards isn't it?

i second this notion.

chichy

The patent office Nelson? Has anyone told you they don't allow patents on supplements in the United States?

ulter said:
The patent office Nelson? Has anyone told you they don't allow patents on supplements in the United States?

Correction; not patent, COPYRIGHT (on the title).

Why must you make an issue over every little thing? Everyone got the point. Does this matter so much to you? Does it change anything?

It's pussy shit like this that keeps me from posting here -- a shame, because most of the members are good bros.

Nelson - Montana said:

AND DON'T FORGET...! The three supplements that have become a staple among enhanced athletes.

UNLEASHED: Lowers SHBG so that more testosterone is bioavailable!

Read MORE: http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=109

POST-CYCLE: The perfect supplement that can be used alone or in conjunction with your current post cycle therapy (pct) for even faster recovery!

Read MORE:http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=110

ZIP: The non-stimulative thermogenic that keeps fat off while you're bulking!

Read MORE:http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=108

BIG BLAST: The non-bloating, great tasting weight gainer that has no rival.

Read MORE:http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=145

That's four. :)

Nelson - Montana said:
Correction; not patent, COPYRIGHT (on the title).

Why must you make an issue over every little thing? Everyone got the point. Does this matter so much to you? Does it change anything?

It's pussy shit like this that keeps me from posting here -- a shame, because most of the members are good bros.

Just because you had mistaken the trademark office for the patent office is no big deal. You don't have to get so defensive about it. I just asked for a clarification on what you posted because it was wrong.

This is why people are glad you don't post here. Any time anyone questions anything you post you fly off the handle calling people names and swearing at them. That's not how people post here.

ulter said:
Just because you had mistaken the trademark office for the patent office is no big deal. You don't have to get so defensive about it. I just asked for a clarification on what you posted because it was wrong.

This is why people are glad you don't post here. Any time anyone questions anything you post you fly off the handle calling people names and swearing at them. That's not how people post here.

Okay, so subtle nitpicking over minutea is the way to go. Gotcha. : )

BTW, expressions like "hasn't anyone ever told you..." is kinda gay.

great reply...that is the response I expected.....but hey what do I know...I,m a nobody just like you.....

It's not subtle. It's not nit-picking. It's pointing out that you inferred that you had a patent on your supp and that that was not true. I like to point out all the things you post that aren't true, you know that.

Gay now huh? What next...

70w30: Lighten up bro. Rheo was known for being flamingly gay. So what? Now I'm just a nobody so you probably haven't read any of my work but I've spoken more highly of Rheo than most anyone in the history of this industry. I'm not sure how your remarks were meant to be taken but for now I'll accept that you're simply ignorant of the facts. You assume Nelson Montana is someone who deserves to be spoken to in a pejorative manner so you decided to do so. That's rude but that's your right. After all, I can't retaliate. I'm not allowed. So I'll take it. But incidentally, if you want to know the meaning of a "nobody', do a Google search for 70w30.

ulter: Nice try. Why don't you just admit you were trying to be a dick? I didn't start with you. I don't go on your promo posts and argue semantics. I've tried time and time again to stay out of your way, but you're obsessed with me dude. I don't get it. You feel it necessary to "pick out all the things I say that aren't true" as you say. Well, I may make a mistake over a legal term now and then, but at least I don't attempt to disparage someone elses character with lies. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back