tell me what you guys think

mon- chest
tuest- back
weds shoulders
thursday- legs
friday- arms
sat- cardio
sun- cardio

im getting tired of all the other combo's....might post my routine if you ngrs are lucky. my strength is down like a motherfucker.

my logic is that i can keep most of these sessions really quick which should allow for more cardio which is what im in dire need of.

If it were me I'd put one of the cardio days in the middle to give any muscles used in other workouts from being overtrained. Idk. Just my 2 cents.
But looks solid bro

yeah i used to take weds as cardio i just doubt im going to get to the gym on the weekends to lift heavy and i can always jog a bit on sat's and sun's....

Yeah that's still solid though. Not really gonna hinder ur gains. Cause I've got all the body parts spaced pretty well.

I like that. It;s kinda what I'm doin now...a push pull routine. I love the idea of keeping bi's and tri's together , because it keeps the blood flow all in one general area. People who do chest and tri's sacrifice the body part done second and the blood has transfer from chest to tri's. Thats too far a distance for blood to travel from one body part to another.
Good job bro:bigok:

Back