New steroid course and looking for so info if possible

Davidshears

Hi there I done a test course last year and I've recently got a new substance called a long mix which contains per mil testosterone enanthate 200mg drostanolone enanthate 75 mg and trenbolone enanthate 75 mg and was wondering has anyone else come across this product and if not do these three compounds work well together

Hi there I done a test course last year and I've recently got a new substance called a long mix which contains per mil testosterone enanthate 200mg drostanolone enanthate 75 mg and trenbolone enanthate 75 mg and was wondering has anyone else come across this product and if not do these three compounds work well together

Welcome

Add maximum one new compound per cycle. TREN is not a beginner compound. I'd definitely recommend another test cycle or another test cycle with a second compound that is not Tren. Save the blend for further down the road.

Please provide stats goals, full outline of previous cycle and results.

that will hurt like shit every single pin. also it's your 2nd cycle. you didn't post any details for us to help you with...so I'll just answer your question.

No, I don't know this product as you didn't even name the lab. and yes, it sounds like crap. and yes, for a 2nd cycle you shouldn't be using it.

It's a "shred" mix of mast/test/tren. You have a lot more reading and cycle experience to go before you're ready for such a mix OP.

I agree with Onk, that is going to bite you really hard. It's definitely in your best interests to give the FAQ a solid read so you know why we're steering you away from such a blend.

My .02c :)

Ok man I'm always coming in here last ...lol AND to support Onk, Gainjin and Halfwit's posts. Right on !!

I would stay away from that mix, mainly because you are not experienced enough. I can see that by your post you don't have enough knowledge of these compounds to know how to use them for their optimum results.

Also agree with you haven't given us enough info (stats) for us to advise for YOOUR use. Have you read all the sticky's on this forum ? if not start there. Learn more about the steroid profiles, that's also important when putting a stack together.

No offense, back to the book n drawing board for you.

Welcome to the board, we can help if you get a bit more educated. Good luck :wavey:

I still dont know what steroids are for i just thought you take them and whatever happens happens

Thats what i was told been like 4 years should be any day now

Hey 4 years and nothing yet, you got ripped off. AND you didn't get the right info.

I got the scoop on this stuff. If ya wanna get real big ya take Testosterone and eat all you can eat, just eat.
If you wanna get real big and show your muscles you take the Test as I said and then this shit they call Tren. It makes you sweat a whole lot and then you keep that fat down. Sweating at night is the key.

Oh, Oh, if you are real fat, stay away from the Testosterone and take this stuff Winny and it just burns all your fat away. NO really it's a miracle drug but only BB's know about it.

Ok man I'm always coming in here last ...lol AND to support Onk, Gainjin and Halfwit's posts. Right on !!

I would stay away from that mix, mainly because you are not experienced enough. I can see that by your post you don't have enough knowledge of these compounds to know how to use them for their optimum results.

Also agree with you haven't given us enough info (stats) for us to advise for YOOUR use. Have you read all the sticky's on this forum ? if not start there. Learn more about the steroid profiles, that's also important when putting a stack together.

No offense, back to the book n drawing board for you.

Welcome to the board, we can help if you get a bit more educated. Good luck :wavey:

While I don't kid myself on how must effect we have on people's decisions...it is weird that the majority of threads are a "I just bought x, y and z compounds, are they any good and how do I use them?". Assuming you need at least 3-4 vials for a cycle, people are spending upwards of $150 on vials they have no idea about.

I wish people would ask before buying...

I find that my emotions run rampid sometimes and I just wanna yell and bash them. But ya know if we wanna help the ones that truly come for help we/ or me would be cool and give them enough info to at least find where to read what they need.

Ah ha !! the sticky's to begin.

Thanks Onk for all your input on here. I learn so much from some of you guys. A great forum here. we need to be patient .. :beertoast lol

Back