New test prop cycle please input any info you cant :D

sc2only

So here are my stats:
155lbs 5'11

Im skinny and have been working out on and off for about 3 years. I recently started again and i would like to cycle test prop at start around 300 mg/week to start and go from there. For about 2 months tops. Wondering what kind of pct i should take. The guy i was talking to said HCG pct should be sufficient and have nolvadex on hand incase i feel gyno.

Anything people can add? I just dont want crazy stuff as im prone to acne. And i dont want prostate etc problems, thanks!

Make sure you diet is on point before to think about pct or even a cycle for that matter bro I agree with hothead

My metabolism is through the roof. I can eat 5k clean calories a day and i stay same weight. So hence im adding this. So what do you guys think about what ill be starting with. Im more concerned with keeping my gains with no sides. Should i take arimidex as well as test "on" and hcg "off" and arimidex "off" ?

Last edited:
My metabolism is through the roof. I can eat 5k clean calories a day and i stay same weight. So hence im adding this. So what do you guys think about what ill be starting with. Im more concerned with keeping my gains with no sides. Should i take arimidex as well as test "on" and hcg "off" and arimidex "off" ?

I find this very very hard to believe, there is no way your metabolism is that quick, unless you do physical labor all day long.

Please let us know what you eat on a day to day basis.

Also, how old are you, and have you done a cycle before?

Dont waste your gear on pounds you could gain without taking anything I'm sure if you ate 5000 calories every day you'd be more than 155 granted you did it over a longer period of time. Just my two cents not trying to put you down or be a downer but I've been there and I would personally wait it's worth it.

breakfast:
bowl of oatmeal and i add banana/2 big tablespoons full of peanut butter, 2 eggs.

snack:
brown rice/eggs/broccoli

lunch:whole grain spag/chicken or steak/broccoli

snack: apple/almond butter/protein shake

dinner:chicken steak or fish/potatoes or brown rice/broccoli

before bed:protein shake with banana/waxy maize

i take vitamin b12/b100 complex/multi/fish oils/betain hydrochloride (just recently to help with my food absorption).ZMA at night.

I workout on a split like this ATM:
Tuesday shoulders/abs
Thursday:deadlifts
saturday:chest mainly with some shoulder/abs
monday:legs

and every other day i just keep cycling that.

Now previously i worked out for a full year, went hard on 5x5 workout and changing things up occasionally. I went from 143 to 158 but was a lot of water weight and my strength gains went up ALOT but my size just did not. Was a plateu with strength eventually AND weight. Now im starting working out again and instead of wasting time knowing i may not be able to get past my goal of 165-170 i was going to take test prop for up to 2 months. So i was wondering about post cycle therapy (pct) to keep my gains and not have womenly signs go wrong with me.

I do a labour job all day 8:30-4 than i workout after. I get between 6.5-8 hours a sleep every night, mostly around 7 hours average. Recently cut out dairy and upped my fats to try something new.

So again whats good for what i would like to get and keep my gains without bad effects. Keeping in mind ill be doing test prop. how would my stack look and when would i take everything, thanks in advance for people who help me.

I find this very very hard to believe, there is no way your metabolism is that quick, unless you do physical labor all day long.

Please let us know what you eat on a day to day basis.

Also, how old are you, and have you done a cycle before?

I can believe it, hell I can eat 5k shitty cals and not gain weight. I mean I am 190lbs, but still...

What you posted as diet is no way 5000 calories I only eat 3000 per day I am 230 sitting at 9.5% bodyfat and I eat more than what you posted...... I eat 7 times per day and 5 of them is whole foods. You need to have someone make you a real diet. Diet is the best way to grow man, you need to get that fixed or 600mg of test won't do shit for you. If you really want to blow up talk to someone about building you a custom diet 3J is pretty good I hear. Then eat like crazy with the test and you will make super good gains.

Last edited:
Back