New to HGH & water retention

Trnlyft

I want to see if anyone can give me some insight on what I’m running, I’m 26 years old 5’9 219 lbs and 19.2 % body fat. I’m running Test E 250mg/twice a week Arimedex 1mg 3x a week. I’ve been using gear since around 23 and just started getting into HGH I started With 2 IU twice a day with weekends off, I noticed that after 2 weeks I started Holding a shit tone of water weight I’ll shoot up to 226 I even played with this problem a bit by stopping the hgh and the water weight will completely flush out by the 3rd day off. I thought Maybe I got Some bunk stuff so I ordered a somatropin test kit from a company called Roid test and my stuff is legit. So now I’m in a situation where I dont Know if I’m suppose to deal with the water weight ? I’m trying to cut down. I already Cut 10 lbs on my own before the hgh but the water weight really fucks with my head.. I’ll take any pointers I can get on this.

I want to see if anyone can give me some insight on what I***8217;m running, I***8217;m 26 years old 5***8217;9 219 lbs and 19.2 % body fat. I***8217;m running Test E 250mg/twice a week Arimedex 1mg 3x a week. I***8217;ve been using gear since around 23 and just started getting into HGH I started With 2 IU twice a day with weekends off, I noticed that after 2 weeks I started Holding a shit tone of water weight I***8217;ll shoot up to 226 I even played with this problem a bit by stopping the hgh and the water weight will completely flush out by the 3rd day off. I thought Maybe I got Some bunk stuff so I ordered a somatropin test kit from a company called Roid test and my stuff is legit. So now I***8217;m in a situation where I dont Know if I***8217;m suppose to deal with the water weight ? I***8217;m trying to cut down. I already Cut 10 lbs on my own before the hgh but the water weight really fucks with my head.. I***8217;ll take any pointers I can get on this.
Have you had blood labs done lately? i would love to see your estrogen level since you have extra water issues.

Back