New to peptides.. question about Sermorelin

copaseet

First post in this sections, two questions...

1. Anyone have a good experience with Sermorelin?
2. What protocol did they use?

There are alot of studys on sermorelin, it came out in 1992 it's nothing new... hit up google and watch some anti aging Conferences and or read a few of the white papers going around..

I used it for about 6 months back in 2009, when I first started HRT.. dose was .3iu ed, but I took it with Omnitrope at 3iu ed, so it's hard to say how much benefit I got from it (if any). As I was told by the doc who prescribed it (and owned the lab which charged a ridiculous amount of $$ for it), you have to take it right before bed for it to be most effective, but there are a lot of other peptides available now which are recommended over sermo.. I'm pretty sure it's considered a 1st gen peptide which has now been replaced.

I saw 2MG for $19 on "mp research supply .com".. most people are talking about using CJC-1295 w/o DAC now & GHRP-6, or CJC-1295 w/o DAC & IPAMORELIN.. "Extreme Peptides .com" has 2Mg and 5Mg vials that contain both in a custom blend, so you don't have to pen each one separately.. If you want to test something new as an alternative to HGH, I'd go that route.. or if you already have it, and you're using HGH too, just take a shot before bed and see if it helps.

Back