New To Steroids. What to do to get cut?

Kevin00x

Hey

I am completely new to steroids and have tried working out, using supplements, diet etc. I have tried everything to get bigger and cut and I'm still stuck at 156 Lbs (i'm 5'9). What is the safest and best steroid for getting bigger but more so cut. I have thought of going on an anavar only cycle, because I have read that is has the least side affects and apparently it is also the safest, at least thats what steroidsdirectcanada.net said. Pleas help me out here as I want to make a safe and reasonable decision when it come to making a serious step towards steroids.

Thanks

To directly answer your question without giving advice (pointless, you need to do a lot more research than I plan on posting)

Trenbolone in the absence of estrogen+Anavar should result in the best lean muscle gains and fat loss at the same time.
Anavar has been proven to promote fat loss, trenbolone has been proven (at least in animal studies) that in absence of estrogen it will promote fat loss significantly as well as being a very strong anabolic agent.
Have fun being limp for 6~12 months

You lack research.

You need a testosterone base with an oral.

Both will shut you down but testosterone will act as a replacement of testosterone that you shut down in first place with anavar.

Think you are not ready to inject stuff int your muscle groups? Then you are not ready for any steroids.

Kevin I'm sorry but stop this nonsense. Your 156 @ 5'9" and there is a snowball's chance in hell your not lean already. Ditch the sissy diet and start eating. Don't even tell us you eat a lot cause you don't. The more you talk about how many diets you've tried and all this bullcrap the worse you will make this on yourself. YOU are in fact looking for an easy shortcut. I suggest looking for a better nutrition plan, talking to 3J here on ology, or consulting an outside nutritionist. Your problem is your diet.

You're not ready for AAS. No reason to get mad about this reply, this is actually very very good advice I'm giving you. Even if you don't listen to me you had better do a year's worth of research before you start playing mad scientist with your body. GL, keep your cool, use your brain.

How long have you been lifting ? Also you need to evaluate your diet, 5'9 at 165 is tiny. Proper diet > AAS every time.

Everybody thinks their diet is "on point" in the beginning, so don't feel bad you are getting this advice. Subway is not eating good, 3 shakes a day is not having you diet "dialed in." Stay on here and do some research.

eat motherfucker. and anavar only is for chicks. worry about putting on 30 or 40 pounds then cut. should be easy with enough food and heavy barbell training. i doubt you even eat 2000 calories a day. you may think you do cuz you're full after all three of your meals, but you aren't. and quit with the isolation exercises..... i know you do them.

Dont forget to train your legs..I love seeing the dusters in the gym with their sleeveless t-shits busting out curls between sets of cell phone calls..Squats are a golden ticket to help stimulate the release of testosterone within your body and get the anabolic process started. Keeping your heart rate up while lifting will also help to further this..Dont fool yourself into thinking all you have to do is 3x per week arm workouts cuz u wont grow, simple. Also and you should know this already, variate the frequency of your workouts so that for a set time you lift as heavy as your body will possibly allow followed by a phase of higher rep slightly more moderate weight. You should always need a spotter if your pushing your max.. If your doing the same excersizes month after month in the gym with the same amount of weight, u might be burning cals but you wont be building muscle. JMO, good luck.

Sorry but it all comes to diet believe it or not.

aas only help speed healing.

you need to wrok on diet for fatloss and diet + training for muscle gains.

not what you wan tot hear, but its true.

also oral only cycles.... man im not even gonna bother

EAT! Squat! Eat! Deadlifts! Eat! Bench! etc. etc etc. You have to eat like a beast. All the vets are givin you good advice. Come back when you're 50 lbs heavier and 25. (lol)

And if you're going to do something do NOT start with trenbolone as someone else said. Bad idea for a beginner.

You're a buck and half and want to cut and build size at the same time?. :doh:

Aren't we all envious of you trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Pick one or the other.

Back