New to TB-500 some questions

chainsaw1

First off this forum is loaded with great advice, ive been trolling on here for some time before I decided to register.

Going to research tb500. I have purchased 5 5mg and 4 2mg vials. Research dosing would look like this

5mg week 1-5
2mg week 6-10

I didn't want to purchase as much as most guys, wanted to make sure it was legit from site I bought from

My question

1. Is once a week pinning sufficient enough while loading, or should I split dosages into twice a week (ex 5mg on a Sunday or 2.5mg on a Sunday and 2.5mg on a Thursday)?
2. If pinning twice a week, can reconstituted tb500 last that long without degrading?

I pinned 2x/week and yes just use bac water and its fine.
Here is my log. I had great success with tb500. Recommend it highly. You have a specific injury or what?
Here is my log on it BTW: steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html

I get pretty bad tendonitis. Usually keeps me down to one arm training session a month. More significant is my a ham/glute strain that keeps me from deadlifting and lunges, and just really sucks, sore to sit down.

Got my TB500 2 days after I ordered. Got a great price 33mg for $143, its unreal just hope it is not bunk.

Do you feel pinning twice a week is more beneficial than just once a week?

Last edited:
I get pretty bad tendonitis. Usually keeps me down to one arm training session a month. More significant is my a ham/glute strain that keeps me from deadlifting and lunges, and just really sucks, sore to sit down.

Got my TB500 2 days after I ordered. Got a great price 33mg for $143, its unreal just hope it is not bunk.

Do you feel pinning twice a week is more beneficial than just once a week?

I do. Thats what I did - 2x/week- and it worked so well I wouldnt change it. Plus these are not large painful injections or anything so id go with 2x/week. I think it makes sense t0o split the dosage based off of what I have read.

Back