new user...not sure if I got real stuff

the Grey Earl

Hello all. Here is a little background on me. After suffering for years with depression and other issues, I decided to have some blood work done. Things began to add up. I am constantly lethargic, my muscle definition went south too quickly, I couldn't gain any momentum in the gym. I'm moody and irritable. When i got my results back they showed test at 215. Doctor told me it was perfect. After arguing with him that he was comparing mine to 90 year old men, I decided to drop it. Until I got the opportunity to purchase from a guy I know. I haven't been able to find the lab anywhere though. Can anyone help identify this lab as real and legit or bunk? I do not know how to post pics but this is what I have...bottle says test 400. NORTHERN PHARMA RX UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Test P 130mg Test C 130mg Test E 140 MG benzyl alcohol and sunflower oil. White label with blue border. Red cap. Northern pharma isn't THE northern that comes from Canada or Russia. It is a different logo. Logo looks just like an ambulance logo...blue X with vertical line bisect and a white caduceus. Any ideas?

so you're starting to self medicate for trt without knowing any reliable labs and starting with a sketchy lab you don't even know is legit? i hope i'm misunderstanding something...

Thanks for your reply and concern. I am not starting anything yet. I figured since I have this I would check it out. I haven't tried it yet since I want to be completely sure about anything I'm sticking. I figured you guys would know what's up. If it is not a legit lab, I'm tossing it and moving on.

The doctor I have is assigned to me by a particular government agency. I have tried other avenues, but they are the "send us your labs and we will provide you with everything you need for only 3500 dollars" websites. I am never sure how to approach other doctors or who to see. I have seen that my levels are low to most experts. What do you feel about them?

i use a trt clinic and it's about 1/6 of the price you mentioned for 3 months supply.

Do you use a local one or one of the online programs? I should check my area then. Let me ask you this. ..what do you get with that program?
My goals are to get back to the level is was at just a few short years ago when gains were easier, when I was able to keep up with the kids I was training, and I can start feeling good about myself.

i use an online company too.. doesn't come close to that price..

i think increasemyt is running a deal for 140 a month right now too...

do some research my man

i use an online company too.. doesn't come close to that price..

i think increasemyt is running a deal for 140 a month right now too...

do some research my man
Wow...140 a month is defiantly doable. I've never done any kind of supplementing with the exception of creatine and protein shakes, so all of this is kind of scary to me. But I know that to get things right, I've got to push through a little bit. I have done months of research but I keep coming back to the same ole thing...T replacement. Butfor every one person to ask, there are 3 different viewpoints (however that works out!), so it gets frustrating. And then this opportunity to actually own a bottle, that I've been staring at for the last 2 months, came along and I figured what the heck. If I own a bottle, I will be more inclined to not only pursue it, but to dig deeper on the research.

Post stats. Do research then do some more research. So many things could be causing low levels. I understand you feel like crap but you should be smart about this. Do some more fing research also because you display that the most you did was look up that lab to purchase your questionable gear.

Post stats. Do research then do some more research. So many things could be causing low levels. I understand you feel like crap but you should be smart about this. Do some more fing research also because you display that the most you did was look up that lab to purchase your questionable gear.

Hey Kozmo, thank you for the reply. Here is a little background. I'm 44 years old. I have always been active in martial arts and the gym. Not crazy lifting for huge gains, but for nice moderate increases in strength for my jiujitsu. I hovered right around the the 175-180 lb mark. At 6 feet tall, that wasn't too bad. I was in fairly good shape. I trained fighters in the area, I ran, I dated alot, I traveled, I worked. Pretty normal stuff. Then out of nowhere I started losing steam. Couldn't focus, couldn't concentrate, weig hr started increasing and strength started decreasing. Evething was falling apart. After about two years of this, and 30 pounds around the midsection popping up out of nowhere, I decided to talk to my doctor. He ran blood tests and showed my testosterone to be at 215. I said "well that's got to be it!". He asked me about my exercise, if I had ever had any injuries. I told him about painful groin shots and a couple times I had been knocked loopy in the gym and two crazy liver shots that ended my training for the night. He said that my T levels were normal. I thought he was going to talk about how low they were. We discussed that the reference group consisted of me, and a thousand vets that were suffering from the same thing or were 90 years old. So of course they were "normal". And then I dropped it because it was going nowhere. That was 3 years ago. I have been reading as much as I can every day and every week since then. The only reason I bought the stuff I did is because a guy I worked with swore by it and it was from his regular supplier. I have been looking at this bottle for 2 months now. Still researching. Still looking for good labs. And trying to determine if this stuff is legit and if this is really the way to go. I haven't decided to take it yet (probably wont), but having it here makes me FEEL like I'm making steps to get things better. Which for me lately has been tough to do.
Current stats are:
6'0. 223 pounds, not exactly fat ass but not a good looking 223. Probably 20 percent body fat. I eat something about 5 times a day. Whether a small turkey sandwhich, some peanut butter crackers, 2 ehgs, diced turkey and cheese, or whatever to keep the tank full. I drink water (sometimes regular old water and sometimes my fruit or mint and green tea infused home brew water), coffee, or V8 juice. I don't drink alcohol except the occasional beer. So my diet seems pretty conducive to weight loss or at least stabilization. Activities are a 1 mile walk with my wife and baby in the morning, training with my wife in jiujitsu and boxing for about an hour in the afternoon, along with the usual body weight exercises and isometric stuff around the house, and soccer at the fields when we can get away. The missing ingredient is the energy and the sense of well being. Workino out and exercise used to make me so happy.
My other panels came back on point. Thyroid, liver, kidney, heck they even checked me for masses or tumors in my peanut shaped dome, just to find the cause of it all. I come back to testosterone. He comes back to "we all get older, man. You can't be young forever". As if these things are some sort of blessingthat shows how much older and wiser we are now. Anyway...baby is in bed finally and I have rambled enough. Time to go toss and turn in bed.
I DO appreciate what you have said and will continue to research everything. But based upon what you have heard (I know you guys aren't doctors, but just looking for opinions from those smarter than me about such things), what would YOU say the likely culprit is?

NMR that shit. Do you live close to University? Do you know anyone in a science department? I bet there's some qualitative assays that you could do at home. Lemme think about this one....

bumping this because I came across some deca 300 with similar label was it legit? Northern Pharma RX United States of America.

Back