New! Why testo E give pip

wanted

Hey mates!

Got some questions for you.

I've seen some make testo E without BB. If you don't use any BB don't you have problem with the mixture to dissolve then?

Why do testo E hurt when dosage is 250?
I did on 250 and it didn't get well but when I lower the dosage it to 200 it went good. I only use this testo myself.
I'm from Europe so sorry for my bad english.

Everybody say don't do cyp since it's easy chrystellizes when it's cooled down to room temp - any experience about that?

Regards

Hey mates!

Got some questions for you.

I've seen some make testo E without BB. If you don't use any BB don't you have problem with the mixture to dissolve then?

Why do testo E hurt when dosage is 250?

Hi mate,

Based on what I read, it is believed that Test E hurt because it contains a byproduct from the manufacturing process called cabolic acid.

elitefitness(dot)com/forum/anabolic-steroids/accusation-carbolic-acid-chinese-test-enanthate-661443.html

Everybody say don't do cyp since it's easy chrystellizes when it's cooled down to room temp - any experience about that?

Regards

From my experience, Test C at 200mg/ml does not crystallize. I'm not sure what happens at 250mg/ml.

Hey mate,

Thank's for the answer!

Yes I know that we talked about that carbolic acid so that's why it give pip. But not if dosage is 200? I did 200 and it went well. Is it just testo e that contains this carbolic acid?

Oh I see maybe it's when they do to strong cyp then. Do you use the same recipe for cyp? 1,2 % BA, 18 % BB? Thankful for all answers.

Regards

Last edited:
It could just be the quantity of gear you are pushing in one location. If you notice PIP after tossing in 1.5 to 2 CC of oil with an 18G 1.5 inch needle that can make your muscle sore. Depends on a lot of factors. I would be fine with that super smooth Pin gear up to about 1.5 CC then I would have to break it up to multiple sites. Never cared about the PIP in my glutes though it reminded me I was running gear and gave me a boost. But PIP in the thighs or Delt was a bummer.

Thank's mate for the answer!
Yes I know that the quantity can cause pain. But if there is pain with just 1 cc and a 23 G needle then something else must causing the pain. I only use 18G needle to draw up with never to inject with. Yes your'e right with some pain in the glutes only remind us :) I only inject in glutes.

Hey mate,

Thank's for the answer!

Yes I know that we talked about that carbolic acid so that's why it give pip. But not if dosage is 200? I did 200 and it went well. Is it just testo e that contains this carbolic acid?

You're welcome :).

About the pip at 200mg/ml, if I remember correctly, there is pip, but it's less, so the swelling is not noticeable compared to at 250mg/ml or higher.

Oh I see maybe it's when they do to strong cyp then. Do you use the same recipe for cyp? 1,2 % BA, 18 % BB? Thankful for all answers.

Regards

For Cyp, I use 1% or 2% BA.

I do not use BB. It doesn't seem to be necessary, unless you want the oil to be thinner (at the risk of pip).

Cheers mate.

Last edited:
You're welcome :).

About the pip at 200mg/ml, if I remember correctly, there is pip, but it's less, so the swelling is not noticeable compared to at 250mg/ml or higher.

For Cyp, I use 1% or 2% BA.

I do not use BB. It doesn't seem to be necessary, unless you want the oil to be thinner (at the risk of pip).

Cheers mate.

Thank's my friend you always give good answers!

Ok then I know there is a little pip at 200 too.

You never use BB? Ok gonna try to take away or lower the BB and see if it will give me painless gear.
I read now that we have better filters 0,22 we do need less BA too not more then 1,2% and it make sense.

Cheers to you too mate!

Back