Newb Home brewing questions

Richard Shagwell

Hey guys I really really want to try to home brew my own test e.I know we arent supposed to ask for sources but I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?
I also wanna know what would be the best way to filter ur brew if you dont wanna buy the expensive filters and do you have to have a vacuum pump to filter your gear? I know this cant be that hard to do I just dont know much about it. Someone please help a guy out. I wanna make my own stuff so I dont have to rely on trying to find decent gear.

You can use syringe filters for filtering if you don't want to go the bottle top/vacuum route. Syringe filters are only a few dollars but they only last for about 100ml. They are the way to go if you are making small batches. As far as a source goes, just keep digging around and reading and you will find something.

I think I may have found something . I sent them an email and will see if I get a reply. Hopefully i dont swindled out of my money or something. I dont trust any thing on the internet.

Back