Newbie before pics

repsarent4reptilez said:
Im working with a personal trainer in an undisclosed gym he put me onto enan, and told me how to start. (left out the A.E. part though) Told him off for that one. But he doesnt think i'd need it at the level im cycling.

Oh god...the number 1 worst source for steroids/steroid information. I remember my trainer wanted to put me on steroids - I was 18 @ time (though I was a pretty solid 210 in his defense, still an idiot regardless)

You are lean, so eat like a beast and lift hard...quality not quantity. You will dig the results, keep us posted.

Good lord, 145 lbs and thinks he needs gear.

you take 3 hours because you work out with other guys and they go slow? man you need to cut that down and pick up the pace bigtime. LitttillIdie is right, one hour. Arnold said the same. If he went over an hour, he'd leave to punish himself, as obviously he was wasting time.

You need to build endurance, and your muscles will respond better with more intense training, not training with 5 minute gaps between sets. I work out with 3 other guys and we get 12 sets done in an hour easily.

Besides, I thought you were working out with a personal trainer? I can't imagine any trainer worth his salt advocating a 3 hour circle jerk like you're describing. Speed it up man, or cut 2 of them out.

3hrs is nuts, ur suppossed to eat within 15-30mins of leaving the gym..ur there for 3hrs with the first muscle u trained running on fumes!

Steroids will help u survive such a obscure training schedual, but u could gain so much more if you trained correctly.

Lucky13 said:
3hrs is nuts, ur suppossed to eat within 15-30mins of leaving the gym..ur there for 3hrs with the first muscle u trained running on fumes!

Steroids will help u survive such a obscure training schedual, but u could gain so much more if you trained correctly.
Yeah listen to Lucky he is a pro! He knows everything there is to know about AAS. You should just run a simple 20mg a day anavar or t-bol cycle like him. Its sure to get you where you want to be.

repsarent4reptilez said:
i spend three hours in the gym cause I work out with 3 other guys and it takes awhile to go through my sets. This has its advantages also because it gives me more time to rest in turn i have better form and can lift more weight.

Thats too much my friend, 60-70 minutes are enough for a 2 muscle per day routine. Dont spend more than 60-90 seconds resting between each 2 sets, You will loose the pump that way. If you feel u still didnt recover and u wont be able to do a heavy set with the correct form, just drop some plates and work them out the correct form. Remember that what ur doing is bodybuilding not power lifting. Also never stick with one training routine for a long time, keep changing. and feel free to add some drop sets, super sets, forced reps and rest pauses in ur routine, you will feel good changes.

repsarent4reptilez said:
I also run for 30 minutes 2 warm up

Comeon man, this way ur wasting alot of ur energy. If you are trying to bulk up, dont run, just walk for those 30 minutes. Plus i wouldnt recommend doing alot of cardio prior to training, i prefer to have a separate day for some cardio and abs. Go 3 times/week for ur major muscle groups and a 4th day for the cardio. [/quote]

Back