Newbie First Cycle on YouTube

Since this was my first time, I actually asked my doc when I went to get my yearly checkup. I just asked him that I wanted to see my testosterone level and he ordered the very basic I guess. I will be getting another blood test mid way through the cycle but this time from an online source. What do you recommend from this website? Thx! https://discountedlabs.com/mens-health

Steroid cycle week three update

Hey guys,

Just posting my third week video update. All going good so far.

I suggest some liver support supplement for the Anavar. Or at least taking some milk thistle. I haven’t researched in many years but that was the common advice I heard in the past.

Since this was my first time, I actually asked my doc when I went to get my yearly checkup. I just asked him that I wanted to see my testosterone level and he ordered the very basic I guess. I will be getting another blood test mid way through the cycle but this time from an online source. What do you recommend from this website? Thx!

Most people here recommend privatemdlabs if im not mistaken
Usually someone here offers discount codes too, cant remember who though... Its for USA so i dont use it myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest some liver support supplement for the Anavar. Or at least taking some milk thistle. I haven***8217;t researched in many years but that was the common advice I heard in the past.

Milkthistle is still commonly used. Personally unless you can find it in tabs I cant stand the taste.
Its also common to combine it with NAC and some people even use TUDCA ontop of it.
Any one of those alone is fine though.

Yes! Thanks guys. I'm taking milk thistle. It's great overall, even as a stand alone dietary supplement. This is the one I'm taking: Nature's Bounty Milk Thistle 250 mg Capsules 200 ***NO LINKS ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES*****

No matter how much I try, i can never seem to make the right choice or make you happy bro... :(
Just once in my life I hope I can make you proud, the bro that shall not be named ;)

Thanks for the update. It’s a bit hard to hear you with the music. Keep taking the videos of your physique so we can see the difference. Keep the protein intake high and workout like a wild animal. I’m a hard gainer of the same age and training since middle school also with the same skinny leg thing. I’m significantly taller and heavier and have always found that my body responds better to somewhat heavy compound movements. I base my training around free weight bench, squat and deadlift. Keep up the good work and be safe.

Are you using whey protein shakes to keep your protein at or above 1 gram per pound of body weight? If it’s already in one of the videos I guess I forgot, sorry.

200mg per week? Are you noticing anything other than the size changes you posted? Looks like you gained 5 or 6 pounds that's great if its lean mass. I'm just having an extremely difficult time giving the testosterone any credit for this. My guess is diet and workout. Curious why you didnt go for the cookie cutter beginners cycle of 400 to 500mg. Is this trt? Anyway.......following along and curious to see how this ends up. Good luck bro. Stay strong and eating clean when you're on holiday next week ;)

why not up your test to workable levels? great log by the way and thanks for sharing!

You should split your testosterone to twice weekly because of the esters (you'll get a better effect from the test since you're overlapping the half-life essentially. By taking it once a week you're basically letting the esters die off instead of stacking them for maximum benefit). I'm currently taking 120mg twice a week and have noticed a better difference than bigger test cycles of 400-600mg/week.

Whens the next video levelup? good stuff! Hows the cycle going?

Hi there...the next video is up already. Here is the link to the channel. You may want to subscribe so YouTube can alert you when I post a new video. I usually do every Saturday afternoon after I'm done uploading to YouTube...https://youtube.com/channel/UCZa7Hx_cTDn4iAsu4jlLKsA

Here is week 7:

Hi there...the next video is up already. Here is the link to the channel. You may want to subscribe so YouTube can alert you when I post a new video. I usually do every Saturday afternoon after I'm done uploading to YouTube...https://youtube.com/channel/UCZa7Hx_cTDn4iAsu4jlLKsA

Here is week 7:

Thanks for the update. It would be good to post your progress in visible numbers as many around dont have time or patience to watch a 10 minute video to find out your progress numbers.
Well done regardless!

Back