Newbie (i know...not another one)

lindy012

This is me:
6', 30y/o, 205lb, 15%b/f. I have been working out for 7 years pretty consistantly lifting 4-5 times per week and doing 30mins cardio at least 4 times per week.
I am able to achieve good size arms, legs but not defined and tone. I stuggle with my chest/shldrs as they dont seem to get big.
My goal is to get a more muscular defined body that shows the work that I put in.
I have decided to start my first cycle to reach my goals. With the research ive done it seems this is what I should do:
400-500mg Test 1x/wk for 12 wks
off two weeks, then Clomid 100mg day one followed by clomid 50mg and Nova 20mg per day for 3 weeks.
I would appreciate any comments or advice.

Welcome. Looks like you put your work in, and done your research, and you are not too young, so it should go well. You will get good advice here. I assume you are running Test Cyp or Enan? I prefer to do those shots twice per week, but it's not neccessary.

yeh bro its always its way more comfortable to be injecting twice a week. use 500mg, and split the doses into two, and inject mondays and thursedays, atleast thats what i would do.

also you need to have enough nolva or aromasin on hand to use during the cycle to combat estrogen sides such as bloating and gyno

This is me:
6', 30y/o, 205lb, 15%b/f. I have been working out for 7 years pretty consistantly lifting 4-5 times per week and doing 30mins cardio at least 4 times per week.
I am able to achieve good size arms, legs but not defined and tone. I stuggle with my chest/shldrs as they dont seem to get big.
My goal is to get a more muscular defined body that shows the work that I put in.
I have decided to start my first cycle to reach my goals. With the research ive done it seems this is what I should do:
400-500mg Test 1x/wk for 12 wks
off two weeks, then Clomid 100mg day one followed by clomid 50mg and Nova 20mg per day for 3 weeks.
I would appreciate any comments or advice.

Welcome!:beertoast

All have given good advice. your first cycle will be your best. I would advise getting your blood work done to see where your number are. It's about 3 to 5 hundred to get the blood work but well worth it.

Glad to see you did your home work. I would tweek your PCT just a little.

Here is a good first cycle:

wk 1-12 Test E or C 500mg split in 2 shots Mon/Thur

wk 14-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50

Nolva and aromasin on hand like Badmofo said incase of gyno.

simple and easy.

Good luck and keep us posted.

gyno

so if is start getting signs of gyno (tingling, pain in nipples). Do I start the anit estrogens right away and do I continue test until end of cycle?

Back