Newbie short DBol cycle: doe shtis look right?

kuronekko

I'm 5"7 and about 140 lbs
I follow the Slow Carb diet, macros are good but of course lower in carbs

Looking to do a short cycle something along the lines of what I read here
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...29773-short-cycles-good-gains-less-sides.html

Not looking for massive gains, want about 2-8 kg more mass.

I was thinking of doing:
DBOL 30mg/day
Finasteride 2mg/day

PCT
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 /day

===============================================
EXERCISE PLAN
===============================================

Day One : Chest and Triceps

5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Dumbell Bench Press, Crush-Grip Dumbbell Bench Press
5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Triceps Overhead Extension, Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension

5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Incline Dumbbell Bench Press, Dumbbell Flyes, Incline Dumbbell Pull-Over
5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Under-Bar Triceps Extension, Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press

3 sets of Triceps kickback: 5-5-5
3 sets of Skull Crushers: 5-5-5

Day Two : Cardio/Abs

Option One: Running or Cycling
Option Two: 1 Hour of Yoga /Outdoor Activity
Option Three: 1-2 Hours of Semi-Strenuous Activity (Badminton, Hiking, Cycling, etc.)

Ab Routine:

3 sets of Circuit:
20 Crunches
10 Leg Lifts
20 Crunches
10 V-Ups

Day Three : Shoulders and Legs

5 sets 5-5-5-5-5 Dumbell Military Press, Neutral grip overhead press
5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Dumbell lunges

5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Lateral side raise, Dumbbell Front Raise, Prone Reverse Flye
5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Goblet/Sumo/Barbell Squats

3 sets 5-5-5: Arnold Presses
3 sets 5-5-5: Dumbell Calf Raises

Day Four : Cardio/Abs

Option One: Running or Cycling
Option Two: 1 Hour of Yoga /Outdoor Activity
Option Three: 1-2 Hours of Semi-Strenuous Activity (Badminton, Hiking, Cycling, etc.)

Ab Routine:

3 sets of Circuit:
20 Crunches
10 Leg Lifts
20 Crunches
10 V-Ups

Day Five : Back and Biceps

5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Dumbbell Bicep Curls, Zottman Curl
5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Barbell Bent of Rows

5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Hammer Curls, Barbell curls
5 sets 5-5-5-5-5: Deadlifts

Day Six & Seven: Off

Last edited:
how old are you? .

We try to help but THis ^^^^^^

You will shut down your natural test production and lose every pound that you gain.

The simple fact is this ^^^^

Sponge Bob bro -water in water out

AND Teut has explained it to you. That you are going to fill up with water on Dbol and when you come off you will loose it all.

NO spoon feeding here from me. SO much for you to learn about the compound and Aromatization and the control of Estrogen and much, much more.

Please start reading the sticky posts, found where you came in to begin yours.

Good luck and welcome :wavey:

OH they call me the nice respectful guy ! :laugh: !!!!!

You really think that if it was that easy to just pop a couple dbol a day for a month or so that people would do anything else??? Get real bud. That is a horrible idea. Why not work on diet and training so that you can actually get and keep gains?

dont do oral only cycles. you are better off with a basic Teste cycle with an AI and PCT . dont expect much from this cycle, you might even be worse off than before you started.
read all the stickies stuck uptop in aas section and rethink this idea. good luck :)

whats your next plan of action there op? going to change your cycle up a bit after all these helpful suggestions?

Last edited:
Alright, Let me add, I'm in my mid 30s.
I have read some of threads here already. My understanding is that DBol is very hard on the endocrine system, it shouldn't be used for more than 6 weeks, and it's why I was thinking that it would be a good candidate for a short cycle. I've also read that Test with long esters take longer to accumulate, it would be 4-6 weeks before the effects start to be most powerful, which is when I'd be looking to stop so not useful for what I am hoping to accomplish. I have read many posts about not doing a DBol only cycle but also found some threads of people who did them with decent results.

I like the idea of using Test E/C at first with less pining but with the long half life doesn't suit a short cycle.
Not a fan of Test Prop due to having to pin ED or EOD.

So how about:

What to put here: Test Prop or Test E? Tren?

Arimidex 0.25-0.50 mg EOD
Finasteride 2 mg/day

PCT
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 /day starting 2 weeks after cycle (depends on what is taken)

If you only have 4-6 weeks to do a cycle, you may as well skip it. Your not going to accomplish what your setting out to do in that little amount of time. Definitely not safely. Work on your diet and training. Research first cycles and when you have the proper time to do one then proceed. Half assing something isn't going to get you anywhere. Nobody on this site will lay out a 4-6 week cycle for you. Simply because it's a waste of time, gear, and shutting yourself down for really nothing. If short cycles worked so well, you would see more info on them bud...

One of my reasons for a short cycle is that I'm going on vacation in 12 weeks and wanted to have a completed cycle so as not to interrupt a longer cycle.

This doesn't seem like it's going to be possible - bummer. Will have to do another Sarm cycle and then when I get back look into this again.

Back