Newbie story. Funny stuff.....

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
Hi, lol, some guy at the gym has been on dbol for a very long time along with test off and on and always had some size. Well today is the first time seeing him in about 7 months and he is a puny 130lb wimp again. Hahaha, just thought I would tell my story.

Its unreal how these newbies to bodybuilding rely on drugs 100%. Thats why you should wait and figure out everything naturally before blowing up on steroids, because you just end up popping if you not really experienced. He probably didnt know the first thing about diet, it was all drugs.

Oh, and he thought he knew alot about bodybuilding, giving other people tips etc. lol.

Word. I still haven't hit the 'real' gear yet... but a few of my friends have. When it's all over, you STILL can't tell they work out! ehehe

A friend I knew told me about a guy who started a cycle 12 weeks ago and never lifted before in his life. He said the guy put on 25 lbs so far.

I don't know how long his cycle was supposed to be, but damn what a dumbshit. The funniest thing is that since he's never trained, he won't know how to train naturally and overtraining will likely kill his gains faster than otherwise.

Drugs = Forced induction (supercharger etc)
Food = Fuel
Lifting knowlege = Forged bottom end

Golden_Muscle said:
Hi, lol, some guy at the gym has been on dbol for a very long time along with test off and on and always had some size. Well today is the first time seeing him in about 7 months and he is a puny 130lb wimp again. Hahaha, just thought I would tell my story.

Its unreal how these newbies to bodybuilding rely on drugs 100%. Thats why you should wait and figure out everything naturally before blowing up on steroids, because you just end up popping if you not really experienced. He probably didnt know the first thing about diet, it was all drugs.

Oh, and he thought he knew alot about bodybuilding, giving other people tips etc. lol.

Ya, but think how much good entertainment you would miss out on if the dummy(s) weren't around. :D

ya I know a kid who has never really lifted before and is a total drugy and is about to do a cycle of test, dbol, and deca. he knows nothing about roids, diet, training, or anything. the kid is even goin to lift at his house and let say he is not exactly wealthy. I would be surprised if he even had a bench and enough weights to equal 100 lbs lol. I just think its funny to watch ppl like that.

Mudge said:
Drugs = Forced induction (supercharger etc)
Food = Fuel
Lifting knowlege = Forged bottom end

Forged bottom end is just a little security, depending on the motor youre using, a stock block can handle gobs of power. :D
BTW: Turbo is the way to go, SC's suck :D

Back on topic, funny story, ive seen it happen a million times to kids in my neighborhood. Most become fat shits or wimpy after.

Im happy there are people like this who do roids without taking any safety measures. I doubt he knew the correct dosages for the roids or knew the first thing about protecting his vital organs. This way these people will remove themselves from the genepool unless they are very genetically gifted and have a natural ability to resist the bad side effects of the roids.

Either way, the human race becomes more resistant to the bad effects of steroids and everybody wins.

;)

nyc said:
Forged bottom end is just a little security, depending on the motor youre using, a stock block can handle gobs of power. :D
BTW: Turbo is the way to go, SC's suck :D

Yep, I never even had the pan off my 94 Z28 and I pumped out over 400 RWHP NA, no nitrous or any of that stuff.

Turbo/blowers each have their ups and downs. I am looking to drop a 5 liter Ferd into my 240Z, maybe turbo it eventually.

I just graduated high school last year so I see a lot of this. Lately everyone in school is juicing, gets huge from the ridiculouse amounts they take and then shrink becuase they stop working out. They have no concept of diet or traind and rely strictly on drugs. I know some kids who are on cycle for a good 12 weeks and then take a good 3-4 weeks off and go back on uping the doses to continue to see gains.

Bimmer said:
I just graduated high school last year so I see a lot of this. Lately everyone in school is juicing, gets huge from the ridiculouse amounts they take and then shrink becuase they stop working out. They have no concept of diet or traind and rely strictly on drugs. I know some kids who are on cycle for a good 12 weeks and then take a good 3-4 weeks off and go back on uping the doses to continue to see gains.

12 weeks, big shit! Some other moron guy has been on for over a year, and all of a sudden not even his close buddies know where he has been. Hmmmm, I wonder if he popped..... He is the type to only be big while on the gas which is very pathetic. Hahaha.

Being natural is the way to go, steroids should just be an occational supplement to speed up growth when you choose to, people should not rely on it like they do.

yeha, there is a kid like that at my gym. Last semester he was blowning up wit the acne on his back. then, beginning of this semester, pops and hits the juice again. Lol, i dun evn think he took enough time off.

I agree with Golden_Muscle....

.....steroids should only be used to overcome plateaus in training.The guys who have to rely solely on drugs for size are generally the ones that suffer the unwanted side effects much more dramatically.

I dont even like hearing these stories because I am amazed at how stupid some people are! This is why steroids have such a bad fucking name. I was reading everything on the internet I could get my hands on for a good year before I started my first cycle.

Mudge said:
Yep, I never even had the pan off my 94 Z28 and I pumped out over 400 RWHP NA, no nitrous or any of that stuff.

Turbo/blowers each have their ups and downs. I am looking to drop a 5 liter Ferd into my 240Z, maybe turbo it eventually.

That would be real sweet. I have a great video of this guy Darius' 240Z with a Chevy 5.7 blown in it, sick car. Im into VW's, i have a GTI 2.8L turbo, that puts down 570fwhp and 510 ft lbs. It's going full drag this year hoping to run low 10's possibly high 9's if i can find traction.

Damn I know a newbie who was on for a year and gained like 150 pounds, He turned out to be fine though, lost only like 30 pounds and cemented a lot of his gains but this dude knew his shit too.

The game is all about knowledge and knowledge is power my friends.

Back