Newbie to roid world...

countryboy86

Ok. I’ve been reading through some forums and I'm looking for some advice. Please lets keep the ridicule out of this thread I’m here to pick your brains. I'm 25, I seem to be at a plateau. I’ve been working out since I was 16 regularly. I weigh around 185 and can’t seem to gain anymore weight. As a reference to strength my bench is stuck at about 320 - 330. I eat really healthy taking in a lot of natural protein, and the normal gnc supplements. I have been looking into Dbol. Please help me with your infinite knowledge. I'm not making any hasty decisions on starting. Just gathering info like what cycles would be best and at what doses things like that.

thanks

Hey bro. You should look into a test only cycle. You should also go through the main page of this board and read all the stickies about post cycle therapy (pct),the am I ready for gear sticky and many others. When your done with all your research and you have made a decision on what you want to do post your proposed cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) plan up. Then we will help you out some more. Good luck bro! :elephant:

A better look for you would to hit up 3j in the diet section. Your diet has to be spot on before you do anything. I'm in good shape and look good. I even signed up for his services just to get the extra push i need out of food. Best thing i have ever done. Gear isn't worth it unless your diet is on point. Most people don't realize the potential they could have if they just would get there diet in check. Most people don't because they think it is. 9 out of 10 times it isn't.

Ok. I’ve been reading through some forums and I'm looking for some advice. Please lets keep the ridicule out of this thread I’m here to pick your brains. I'm 25, I seem to be at a plateau. I’ve been working out since I was 16 regularly. I weigh around 185 and can’t seem to gain anymore weight. As a reference to strength my bench is stuck at about 320 - 330. I eat really healthy taking in a lot of natural protein, and the normal gnc supplements. I have been looking into Dbol. Please help me with your infinite knowledge. I'm not making any hasty decisions on starting. Just gathering info like what cycles would be best and at what doses things like that.

thanks

1st off welcome to ology

im not a fan off dbol only cycles , please read this thread.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

i do believe there is improvement in your diet if you weigh only 185 pounds but i also dont see a problem with a guy doing a cycle at 25 years old if your really benching that much at that weight your training doesnt sound that bad.
hit 3J up for help in the diet forum and tweak your diet a little and then run test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks at 400-600 mg a week . start pct 2 weeks after the last injection and run clomid at 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks.

once again welcome to ology

1st off welcome to ology

im not a fan off dbol only cycles , please read this thread.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

i do believe there is improvement in your diet if you weigh only 185 pounds but i also dont see a problem with a guy doing a cycle at 25 years old if your really benching that much at that weight your training doesnt sound that bad.
hit 3J up for help in the diet forum and tweak your diet a little and then run test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks at 400-600 mg a week . start pct 2 weeks after the last injection and run clomid at 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks.

once again welcome to ology

Great advice!

good info. Yes if I can improve on something I'm all for the natural way. "of course I would never take steroids" BUT if hypothetically i did I could not do injections for certain reasons.
PM. sent DADAWG

I hope its medical and its not cuz your scared. Oral onlys r terrible on your liver. You might as well get juice out of your head.

well for some reason its not letting me send pm's. some error message. I’m currently deployed in Afghanistan, "Not that I would ever do steroids anyways bc they are illegal" But "hypothetically" if I did, everything I receive here mail wise is tracked. IE they look for syringes. Sooo my choices are limited. I’m not making any immediate decisions. Just gathering info.

Oh ok. Trust me your not alone on that. There's tons of people in your situation. You have to hit a certain number of posts to message I think

Plus bro there's ways around it. Not saying you should. N by the way thanks for serving. I did my time. I'm 26 now. Been there done that bro

Dude you are in Afghanistan, walk into the local drug store tell them you want some Test. Walk back to your base. Screw the mail order shit....my buddy is a medic, half his unit is on something....

thanks for the appreciation.

Well I don't have that option unfortunately. But then again I am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life to work these things out. I'm not the impulsive I need it now without knowledge type of guy. I know where they end up.

thanks for the appreciation.

Well I don't have that option unfortunately. But then again I am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life to work these things out. I'm not the impulsive I need it now without knowledge type of guy. I know where they end up.

Thanks for serving.

Yeah I would wait till I got back on our soil if I was you. When you can schedule your day as you like it once again, you can be more consistent about your diet and sleep w/e the hell you want too.

In the meantime, try to stay active here on the site. You will learn about everything you need to know and once your established here new windows may open for you.

These guys know there stuff you will never have an unanswered question or have to "wing it" and walk through a situation blind. It's a good place for person who cares about their fitness.

Back