Newbie with lots of questions, no roid use for nearly 15 years

mountainmogul

received some amps of bayer primo, but uncertain of its authenticity, i.e. Purchased from an on-line source. Each amp has the blue dot but seem to be a lighter shade than some of the authenticated ones I've seen before. The rings around the tops seem a bit pale too, that is each amp has two lighter shaded pink rings and one yellow ring around the very top. Each has a Parti No., a Son Kull Ta number. All are 100mg amps. The contents is oil based, but some of the sample legitimate ones I've seen before are a bit thicker. Can anyone help me verify if this stuff is real or not?

Also, I'm a newbie, forum user, so please bare with me, and although I've begun to research other hormones the only ones I've ever used are test cyp and Dbol. I've made only two on-line purchases and have some concerns about them as well. If someone could help me determine the veracity of the Primo, (I could post pictures as well), I would appreciate it. That's probably enough for my first posting, but I would like to discuss my other concerns later.

Back