Newbies: Here's a Tip

WannaBe

Mini B
My first test experience was miserable with the bad acne and boils. This was also before "The Boards" were around. Nothing worse than not being able to show it off because your test induced acne has bigger triceps than you. SAW PALMETTO BERRY EXTRACT will not only clear it up but stop it from occuring. Any health food store carries it. If the recommended dose is two capsules, take three daily. It is cheap and isnt't harsh like prescription strength acne meds. Requires no prescription nor visit to the doc who isn't stupid as to why you are going through another puberty at 25.

Never heard of it being used for acne, but...........
I take Saw Palmetto (160mg , 3 times daily) for prostate protection as well as 3 grams of B-5 for acne prevention.

Maybe they work in conjunction with each other ? Very interesting though.

LAWNSAVER, that's a shit load of B-5, 7-10 grams, but hey, if it works, that's all that matters.

Vit B5 works a treat, saw plametto does help with acne, as it helps reduce DHT levels, DHT being partly responsible for acne

? acne is caused by large dramatic fluctuations or changes in the hormone levels in the body. So please explain how saw palmetto would help, thanks

death on the field said:
? acne is caused by large dramatic fluctuations or changes in the hormone levels in the body. So please explain how saw palmetto would help, thanks

I plan on using about 3 grams a day of B5 as soon as it gets here but how exactly does it help considering that large hormone peaks or valleys cause acne?

I know that it has a good repuation of working but Im just curious.

BiggieSwolls said:
I plan on using about 3 grams a day of B5 as soon as it gets here but how exactly does it help considering that large hormone peaks or valleys cause acne?

I know that it has a good repuation of working but Im just curious.

Maybe it will have a placebo effect!

death on the field said:

Possibly by lowering the DHT conversion rates.

Not sure...curious though

i found B5 works better when started before the acne starts, this will be how i use it from now on, I waited for it to occur this time, along with not using arimidex as I did last time and now I am suffering trying to slowly rid myself of it with an acne body scrub, some arimidex, loads of b5, tanning and soon will get some beta carotene.

My skin never looks better than when I am on, but as soon as Clomid starts !!BAM!! I start breaking out a bit.

That was my problem, my skin never really cleared up form the post cycle clomid, and when i went back on it got worse. Only thing I didn't like about using tren and test together.

I don't know how it works, but it does awesome. I don't understand how an herb could override a chemical, and I know it is for prostate but it kept me acne free. I was a walking zit prior to daily saw palmetto. A former Mr. Florida turned me on to it.

i may have to look into this if my current plan doesn't totally fix me up. I have no desire to look into accutane

I'll have to give it a try. I started breaking out at the end of my clomid and for some reason I'm still breaking out 6 weeks later. I don't know if it's diet related or what. I can't wait to start my next cycle so my skin clears up.

Back