News Around The Boards - Matt on Combat Tae Kwon Do and Martial Arts by Lacey Sachet

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
News Around The Boards - Matt on Combat Tae Kwon Do and Martial Arts
by Lacey Sachet - Admin @ ProActiveHealthNet.com

01.jpg

- Lacey Sachet/Team IronLife.com: I asked Matt to give us a synopsis of his life to date to which he replied..

Matt: I grew up an Air Force brat so my family and I moved around a bit. I was born here in Texas which is where we lived until I was 6. The family and I then moved to Alaska, which at the time was considered an overseas assignment for my Dad who was a navigator on C-130’s. We moved from Alaska to California when I was 10 and from California back to Texas when I was 15. I finished high school in Abilene, Texas and went on to Texas A&M University where I earned a BA in Accounting and, most importantly, where I met my wife, Pam. Upon graduating in December of 1995, I accepted an offer with a financial printing company in Houston, which I still work for.
Pam and I have 2 children, whom we home school.

• Name: Matt
  • Height: 6’0”
  • Weight: 195 lbs.
  • Screen Name: The Munster
  • Contact Information: munsonsmartialarts@yahoo.com
  • Educational Background: BA Business, Accounting from Texas A&M University
  • Years training: 10 Martial Arts, 12 Weightlifting
    -1st Dan Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do, 12/05/1987, United States of America Tae Kwon Do Moo Duk Kwan, signed by Myung K. Kang
    -2nd Dan Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do, 06/08/1991, Tae Kwon Do Moo Duk Kwan Association, signed by Hong, Chong Soo
    -2nd Dan Black Belt, American Combat Tae Kwon Do, 08/05/2005, American Combat Arts Federation, signed by James R. Mahan

To read more please, click here.

Back