Next Cycle! (3rd)

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
Well probably gonns start it beginning of March since I have to go out of town on business that first week and dont want to miss any gym time. Well, im 6'0 193 12% bf just got it tested.

Anyways back to the Cycle

W1-4 Russian D-Bol 30mg ED
W1-10 Sust250 250mg E3D
W1-10 Equipoise 400mg EW Proably shoot 200mg E3D
W13-15 Clomid
W1-13 L-Dex .5-1mg ED

Hoping to put on a good solid 15-20lbs and thats without water. Diet will be clean to hopefully keep off as much fat as possible I just got finished cutting down from 215 to 193 so I dont want to gain all that shit back. Any feedback or suggestions are very welcome.

IMO I wouldnt run that much ldex unless your just really prone to gyno. My cycle before last I ran ldex ED and think it really hindered gains. Maybe EOD or what I did last time was every 4th day, worked great. Goodluck everything else looks solid, mabye frontload with 600-800mg eq first week but I dont think frontload is that effective.

Cool thanks Ive never used L-Dex before and I am pretty prone to gyno my last cycle it kicked in around week 4 and that was with 500mg enanthate plus some other shit

IMO switch the Sustanon (sust) to enan and frontload the eq...if you wont switch ur test then frontload that too...both steriods contain 11 carbon esters...ldex (as stated) can be cut down...run your clomid atleast another week longer...

i would also say get rid of Sustanon (sust) and use enanthate or cyopionate. thats just my preference, dont want to start a long argument about mantaining blood levels. :whipping:

grafix-gnc said:
i would also say get rid of Sustanon (sust) and use enanthate or cyopionate. thats just my preference, dont want to start a long argument about mantaining blood levels. :whipping:
unless he changed his cycle to shoot the Sustanon (sust) ED or EOD...

Popichulo said:
In your oppinion is Sustanon (sust) really overrated and enanthate would be a better choice ?

I too think that going with a single ester test would be much better. I much prefer enan. or cyp. over sus. everything else looks OK, but I would go 12 weeks with the EQ!

hmmm is Sustanon (sust) over rated? well blood levels arent even close to stable unless shot ED or EOD (stretching it E3D), but even more than that you can get enan for half the price...THATS 2 TIMES THE TEST! oh yea Sustanon (sust) is over rated for sure...

Yea you have four different esters so everything is hitting at different times, that and price is why a lot don't like it.

I like your cycle like it is, but I would switch the Sustanon for Enanthate unless you do EOD injects. You can frontload if you want, you have dbol in there. If its under your 3rd cycle I probally would hold off on it.

ready2, you are incorrect.

...both steriods contain 11 carbon esters...

Enanthate contains a 7-carbon ester
Cypionate contains a 8-carbon ester

Unforntunately that is not 11.

The largest acting ester in Sustanon (sust), Deconate is a 10-carbon ester. The rest are all even smaller. No 11's bra!

Phenylprop is 9-carbon
Iso is 6-carbon
Prop is 3-carbon

Now further more...

Sust 250 contains

Testosterone propionate 30mg,
Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg,
Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg,
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

Now lets compare the amount of actual testosterone present to determine which one will require more anti-aromatase.

Actual Test in 250mg Sustanon (sust) (Test is 288 g/mole)

(formula >> Sample(g) /MW of compound (g/mole) * MW of Test (g/mole) = Actual Test(g))

.03/344.5 * 288 = .025g
.06/420.6 * 288 = .041g
.06/404.2 * 288 = .043g
.1/460.3 * 288 = .062g

Total Test = .171g or 171 mg

Now Testosterone Enanthate (250mg worth)

.25/400 * 288 = .180g or 180mg

Mg per Mg of actual test, Enanthate will have MORE meaning if equal dosages were compared ENANTHATE, not Sustanon (sust), would require more.

And for kicks with Testosterone Cypionate (250mg worth)

.25/413 * 288 = .174g or 174mg

Cyp on a mg per mg of equal doses would require MORE anti-aromatase than SUST!

PLUS<< THERE IS NO 11-Carbon any where ready2. Would you like to see the structures? I can show you them for you.

Just though some of you would find this interesting see. I like to make sure everyone has correct information. Its a small difference, but if your looking for fine details, Sustanon (sust) contains less than the other two, yet it costs more.

Billy_Bathgate said:
I like your cycle like it is, but I would switch the Sustanon for Enanthate unless you do EOD injects. You can frontload if you want, you have dbol in there. If its under your 3rd cycle I probally would hold off on it.

The largest acting ester in Sustanon (sust), Deconate is a 10-carbon ester. The rest are all even smaller. No 11's bra!

Phenylprop is 9-carbon
Iso is 6-carbon
Prop is 3-carbon

Now further more...

Sust 250 contains

Now lets compare the amount of actual testosterone present to determine which one will require more anti-aromatase.

(formula >> Sample(g) /MW of compound (g/mole) * MW of Test (g/mole) = Actual Test(g))

.03/344.5 * 288 = .025g
.06/420.6 * 288 = .041g
.06/404.2 * 288 = .043g
.1/460.3 * 288 = .062g

Mg per Mg of actual test, Enanthate will have MORE meaning if equal dosages were compared ENANTHATE, not Sustanon (sust), would require more.

PLUS<< THERE IS NO 11-Carbon any where ready2. Would you like to see the structures? I can show you them for you.

Just though some of you would find this interesting see. I like to make sure everyone has correct information. Its a small difference, but if your looking for fine details, Sustanon (sust) contains less than the other two, yet it costs more.

Holy sh*t.....apparantly someone here knows their shit!

Nice job Billy ;)

Billy_Bathgate said:

First off i was referring to the undecylenate ester that is in eq and second I made a mistake about Sustanon (sust) having an undeconate ester...guess what? doesnt make much of a diff...enan and cyp are interchangable, but they have a one carbon diff in each...someones a lil picky...gotta be more careful about what I say next time

Phenylprop is 9-carbon
Iso is 6-carbon
Prop is 3-carbon

Billy_Bathgate said:
Now further more...

Sust 250 contains

.03/344.5 * 288 = .025g
.06/420.6 * 288 = .041g
.06/404.2 * 288 = .043g
.1/460.3 * 288 = .062g

What is all this other bullshit about? I recommended using enan instead...yea more test means more adex, but more test also means more gains...and I dont really think too many ppl are going to use much more adex with a lil more than 500 mgs of Sustanon (sust) a week than 500 mgs of enan...stop knit picking...

Ready2, I wasnt trying to make fun of you, you just seemed like you were saying that the test had an 11 carbon ester.

if you wont switch ur test then frontload that too...both steriods contain 11 carbon esters.

I thought you meant the test since you were talking about just test in the sentence before the 11-c comment. Calm down man.

The entire second half of my post had nothign to do with you. It was just for education. Somepeople may find it interesting to learn that 200mg Enanthate doesnt have 200mg of Test in it.

The Sustanon (sust) part I found interesting especially, I would have predicted that Sustanon (sust) had more actuall test mg per mg than E or C just cause of the shorter esters, I was wrong though it doesnt.

Maybe its knit picking, but in a way once you get up to dosages in the gram+ area, this may become more relevant.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Ready2, I wasnt trying to make fun of you, you just seemed like you were saying that the test had an 11 carbon ester.

I thought you meant the test since you were talking about just test in the sentence before the 11-c comment. Calm down man.

The entire second half of my post had nothign to do with you. It was just for education. Somepeople may find it interesting to learn that 200mg Enanthate doesnt have 200mg of Test in it.

The Sustanon (sust) part I found interesting especially, I would have predicted that Sustanon (sust) had more actuall test mg per mg than E or C just cause of the shorter esters, I was wrong though it doesnt.

Maybe its knit picking, but in a way once you get up to dosages in the gram+ area, this may become more relevant.

Hey bro, I thought your read was pretty damn interesting and informative, good job!;)

iced said:
if u front load a drug, u generally double the dose, in this case 800mg of eq

If you are going to do a long cycle 12 weeks or more which would be better with EQ, there is no need to frontload. ;)

Back