Nexus Lab? And Need Cycle Critque

hoax

Alright I need some input on this upcoming cycle and the company going to be using. I posted awhile ago about a cycle i wanted to run but i have been running short on funds so i changed a few things. Also before i start i want to get to about 11-12%BF and right now i'm running DNP which will probably put me right in that range if not lower. Anyways this will be my 3rd cycle here is my cycle history:
1st Cycle
1-4wk Dbol 35mg ED
1-10wkDeca 300mg WK
1-10wkSust 500mg WK

2nd Cycle
1-12wk Prop 175 EOD
1-12wk Tren 150 EOD

3rd Cycle I am thinking about using all Nexus Labs products. Anyone have any info on them or used them? Anyways heres what i have planned
1-4 wk Prop 150 EOD
1-12wk Test E 750 WK
1-12wk Tren E 550 WK

My Questions are this...
1. Should i add EQ at 500mg/week?
2. Is my thinking on a jumpstart with prop a decent idea(no i do not want to use Dbol or Drol)?
3. IS that dose for the Tren E decent?
4. Overall what do you guys think?
Thanks for any help
:)

ive never heard of nexus labs. i like the cycle. using the prop is a good idea to jump start your cycle. im not sure on the tren ent doses. ive only used the acetate. i personally would add the eq.

Ive heard of nexus but im not too familiar with them!!
how were you on your last cycle with the tren? If sides werent a problem then id say go ahead with the Tren E..500mg of tren /wk should be more than enough..
personally i like the cycle the way you have it and wouldnt add the EQ..

Thanks for the Input guys i think i will keep my cycle like this, but as far as Nexus goes i have heard they are hit and miss. I was thinking about making my own gear. For those that have made homebrew, how hard is it for a first timer?

Nexus is good, you can talk to guys at Superiormuscle or chemicalfitness or anabolic-support for more info if you want. Cycle looks pretty good as well.

Back