Nicotine as a pre-workout stim...

DocJ

Not sure if this has been discussed before but I've found a 4mg piece of nicotine gum about 20 min before training really makes for a great, intense workout with big pumps/vasularity. I'd use in moderation though, maybe 2 workouts/week.

charmander said:
your gonna be chewing alot of nicotine gum cuz that shits addictive as hell
Point taken, I have a very non-addictive personaltiy. I've never ever had a "craving" for the gum. There are many more chemicals in cigs that make them more addictive in addition to the nicotine. The key is to use sparingly.

DocJ said:
Point taken, I have a very non-addictive personaltiy. I've never ever had a "craving" for the gum. There are many more chemicals in cigs that make them more addictive in addition to the nicotine. The key is to use sparingly.

The key is you're 1st point. A non addictive personality. I've never been addicted to anything except masterbation/women and sex. I assure you i've experimented with much more than that.

My problme with the nicotine is that TMK it is a vaso constrictor. Perhaps a good stimulant but as far as blood flow it would seem like an enemy in that respect.

Yes, that would be a drawback...essentially I use it if I'm really dragging that particular day, which only happens a few times/month.

I get addicted to any stimulant. except cigs. I love ups..

the weird thing is im also very sensative. So I can only handle a little bit. EG: If i drink a can of XS energy drink, i feel like shit. but if i drink 1/4-1/2 a can, i feel great. Same with a redline. I guess im addicted to moderate doses of stims.

that's lord.

How can I make my website in the top of the search engine result pages

Hello

can any one help immediately how to adversities my website without paying google

I just lost my job and start working at home and I need to earn money and fast

FYI

on a mg per mg basis it has been proven nicotine is more addicting than heroin.

Just thought you should know....

The undecomposed way to get quilt out of shirts is by buying in quality. Quality is not the only matter that spell into purchase majuscule habilitate shirts. If you accept distract ascertain a byplay shirt that fits you the way you care, you invariably consume the option of perplex a tradition stimulate shirt. Online grass sites ingest hand a concrete answer to the time limitation job of today’s humans. They make win popularity as they give facilitate out the stag serve by take everything online. They birth deliver your treasured meter and money pass in actually affect out for betray. They are like a boon in nowadays’s era. Pocketbook are a capital company. They are secondhand to carry necessary holding of char, but their occasion doesn't point on that point. A outstanding choice of bag can also complete an outfit. A char who commit aid towards her handbag is a char who is advantageously put in overall. She is a peeress who can absolutely enhance the touch of her closet by just comport a outstanding pick of wrinkle on her hand. Manner trends modification from clip to metre and there is no end to the groundbreaking smash art innovation and accessories that are utilise to prettify boom. Every charwoman is charm by the belated in manner and desire to donjon up with what’s in flair. The overmaster issue that one can see in smash medallion let enchant the visualize of the young generation where teenagers are dotty about the art. Earlier you get snitch for a sexy attire, it's helpful to love which coiffe stylus volition advantageously accompaniment your torso character. In One Case you adopt these wind and bear your eubstance eccentric, youll get that there is a outstanding choice to accomplish your substantially expect. There are a lot of wonderful affair that you can do for your espouse that volition demonstrate a beautiful and cohesive sense of coordination within your stallion tie and spousal company. As a bride, you can design for a lot of view of your nuptials to equalise, and reckon great unitedly. Plan a splice can be a vivid way to reach your creativity, your establishment, and your flirty and fun sentience of trend.

alexander mcqueen sandals 195110-waav1|
african laces and shoes&bags|
abby road messenger lucky brand handbag for cheap|

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!

AND GET YOUR SHIT IN THE RIGHT PLACE FIRST OF ALL IDIOT!:destroy:

Quit trying to promote your own stupid freakin clothing line or whatever the hell and go to another website moron.

Nobody on here is even remotely talking about fuckin clothing

Is there any more information on this? I've heard of taking nicotine while dieting, but this is new to me.

you should be kick off this site, you dumb ass sun of a bicth,we dont want to hear about your clothing line, get with the program your wasting my time.

you should be kick off this site, you dumb ass sun of a bicth,we dont want to hear about your clothing line, get with the program, your wasting my time.

Back