Night Sweats?

same thing with me Stevenmd and Bullseye. im on test 750 and decca 600 and i need to change my sheets almost eod.

i sweat the most in the gym and it gets worse on tren

i have been cranking the ac up, which seems to help

Dude I have always sweated like a pig at night...before I even started my first cycle. Actually, I think it may have improved now that I'm on test...my hormones must've been raging before! lol..

Same here fella, I used to sweat like a pedophile on a school bus before my first cyce, day and night. Seems to have improved recently though.

Lol. That was funny. I sweat all the time also. On or off cycle. Was scared it was a thyroid problem before, but have no idea. Its really annoying. Wake up to pee in the middle of the night, and always have to change my t-shirt.

I have sloppy night sweats both on and off cycle. Currently, I'm completely clean. It is a rare night when I don't wake up in a pool of sweat 3 or 4 times. I do supplement with creatine though.... Never thought of that. Hmmmm?

It's your AI

Interesting, please explain further. Estrogen levels too high, too low? During my cycle I ran my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at what I considered perfect bc anything lower led to sensitive nipples and anything higher led to a serious decrease in libido, which is a side effect of too little estrogen.

I get night sweats and as yet have never done a cycle. I don't use creatine very often but the severity of these sweats increased when I started supplementing in general althought I have suffered to some degree my whole adult life.
I would love to know what is causing it, I've read many articles that suggest it could be to do with consuming more kcal that your body needs and your body quite literally burns these kcal causing you to over heat and sweat, I'm assuming this only really applies if you have an extremely high metabolism (I've never been able to put on weight I was 57kg from the age of 16 to 26 and only by eating 4000kcal a day have I now at 29 managed to get to 70kg.) I have seen no scientific support for this though.
I regularly wake 2-3 times in the night and need to change my clothes, it tends to be even worse if I sleep naked, which I assume is because there is no fabric to soak up the sweat.
I find it slightly hopeful that some people here have had reduced symptoms since cycling maybe I have a natural hormone imbalance? I will see when I'm finally ready for my first cycle in a few months time.

Back