Night Sweats?

stevenmd

Super Ninja
The past few weeks I have been sweating like crazy during the night. I probably drink about 1/2 gallon of water throughout the night to keep from getting dehydrated. It's at a point where I now sleep on a towel to soak up the sweat and I need to change the towel a few times.

Currently cycle:
Today marks the beginning of week 6 (today is "pin-day"!). 600mg of test e, 400 mg of deca, and 40mg of Dbol.

My Dbol was late coming in so I didn't get to use it as a jump starter. I added it in 2 weeks ago today.

These night sweats are really annoying. I see a noticeable difference in my physique from nighttime to morning time. It's almost as if I was in a cutting cycle. Clen does this to me but I haven't taken any clen for more than a year.

its usually tren that causes the sweats at night.not sure why yours is so bad.are you drinking plenty during the day as well ?

It seems like all I do is drink water all day long. I know Dbol is supposed to make you retain water so I thought maybe my body metabolized it really fast and then I was peeing out all this water I was storing. I usually take the Dbol around 2pm, about 2 hours before I workout.

It seems like all I do is drink water all day long. I know Dbol is supposed to make you retain water so I thought maybe my body metabolized it really fast and then I was peeing out all this water I was storing. I usually take the Dbol around 2pm, about 2 hours before I workout.

spread the dbol out into at ,least 3-4 doses a day . you might throw in 12.5-25 mg of aromasin a day to control bloat/estrogen.

spread the dbol out into at ,least 3-4 doses a day . you might throw in 12.5-25 mg of aromasin a day to control bloat/estrogen.

Shit, sorry, forgot to mention 0.5mg of Aridex. Was taking 0.25mg but my nipples were extremely sensitive and sore so I bumped it to 0.5mg. This was about the same time the night sweats started. Related? Maybe I should bump it back down to 0.25mg now that my body is not producing test on it's own.

I had this same issue with deca a few times. Never could put my finger on it though.

I had this same issue with deca a few times. Never could put my finger on it though.

me to Shovel,i sweat like a damn ape most everynight,im taking test/deca right now,not even using dbol,plus im going through andropause,and have Hot Flashes all the time,i know its a combination of each,but the sweats have been worse since ive been on deca

I dropped the creatine and the night sweats stopped. Maybe it was the combo of the Dbol and the creatine that was making my body temperature rise at night? One more week on Dbol then I'm done with it. Maybe I'll add creatine back at that point.

If you ever venture into a Tren cycle, Be sure to bring your flippers because you will be swimming. I sweated right through my mattress. As wet as getting out of the shower.

I sweat like a pig at night even on straight test. Think it just depends on the person. I just keep a fan blowing on me and a towel to wipe down.

I get hot flashes on almost anything but night sweats only on tren really.

I think It has more to do with your hormones just being out of balance! Than the particular compound your using. Yes its more commonly talked about with the use of Tren, But think about that for a moment Pretty self explanatory.

I just pinned 250 sust last yesterday hand had small amount of sweats from that last night. Now when I run Tren I sweat if I move my eyeballs to fast!

Last edited:
Lorax gots a good point. A side effect of low estrogen is night sweats, even hot flashes.. Like a bitch going through menopause lol.

Dude I have always sweated like a pig at night...before I even started my first cycle. Actually, I think it may have improved now that I'm on test...my hormones must've been raging before! lol..

I have the same thing happening to me with my test - deca - dbol and hgh cycle.

It's much worse when I'm on tren! :D

I think its not bad to sweat at night. Sending extra water away is a good thing for blood pressure and detox. Just continue drinking a lot of water and dont take too much salt. Everything should be fine.

Yeah im on a test prop / tren cycle right now and i swear i wake up every night around 3 am to change my sheets and pillow cases and to take a shower. talkin bout sum sweating ...WOW!

Back