Nizoral and Deca?

TylerDurden

Can i use Nizoral to prevent of hairloss on my deca/test/winstrol cycle..??

do i need to be on the nizoral for the rest of my life like on regaine?:rolleyes: how many days before the cycle should i start whit nizoral?

but is nizoral enough??

can i use it whit DECA?!?!?

Thanx...

Nizoral as in the shampoo? I use it a few times per week because its a good cleaning shampoo, but I dont know that I would look at it as an only way for preventing hairloss while on gear. It may help slow the process but it wont halt it.

urripped said:
Nizoral as in the shampoo? I use it a few times per week because its a good cleaning shampoo, but I dont know that I would look at it as an only way for preventing hairloss while on gear. It may help slow the process but it wont halt it.

thanx for the answer......what will you recommend for me to take while on this cycle(for the hair :D )?

1000mg test
500mg deca

in the end the last 6 weeks 50mg winstrol..

I wish I could be of more help to you with this. I did take propecia for several years but I stopped because it really didnt see much change and it messed with my libido.

I know there are some good threads here on what hairloss drugs work well with certain types of gear. I will try to find them. I know alot of guys here are well versed on this topic so I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

Nizoral is sold for treatment of dandruff. But its active ingrediant, Ketoconazole A, is an inhibitor of the steroid syntehsis. I've talked to several guys who swear by the stuff. From what I have read, you need to use the 2% which isn't otc.

I copied this from a post on www.steroidworld.com

this is taken from a men's health article in the april 03 issue.
Dr. Wilima Bergfeld-- head of clinical research of dermatology at the cleveland clinic.

Nizoral contains zinc and latter chemical called ketoconazole. Both interfere with the conversion of testosterone to DHT, there by retarding hair loss and promoting hair growth. Use once or twice weekly.

The two most common defiencies are zinc and b vitamins. Biotin Forte--3mg with zinc--- Thevitaminguide.com

I am going to try it on my next cycle. But noone has answered Tyler's question of whether it can be used with Deca. I know Deca and propecia are a no no. Anyone?

Back