No hair loss on test. So should I worry about winstrol

mikemc59

Pretty much as the title says.. I've done two 12 week cycles of test e at 500mg/week..with a dbol kickstart on the second, and experienced no effects on the hairline. Hair loss is not common in my family either.. So im hoping Im Just a lucky one.

My next cycle is going to be a low dose kickstart with prop and 4 weeks of winny.. Is is reasonable to believe this won't give hair problems, either?

If hairloss is uncommon in your family you should be fine mate, also if your doing of a lean cycle turinabol would be a good kickstart

Family history is a good indicator but be careful. My friend has no family history of mpb and he is already receding at 21. Try the winny, worst case you stop if you get any signs.

Dht based steroids like winny, var, etc are more Likely to effect hairline than test or test based drugs. But if your not prone to it you should be ok.

It's a dice roll - people who have no history of hair loss have lost hair, and people WITH history of hair loss have NOT lost hair on winstrol etc. from my understanding.

Dht based steroids like winny, var, etc are more Likely to effect hairline than test or test based drugs. But if your not prone to it you should be ok.

Real Var is an anomoly in this case, despite being DHT based most find it easy on the hairline. Its probably because its not very androgenic that is why women use it after all.

Pretty much as the title says.. I've done two 12 week cycles of test e at 500mg/week..with a dbol kickstart on the second, and experienced no effects on the hairline. Hair loss is not common in my family either.. So im hoping Im Just a lucky one.

My next cycle is going to be a low dose kickstart with prop and 4 weeks of winny.. Is is reasonable to believe this won't give hair problems, either?

If you have a family history of male pattern baldness on your mothers side of the family don't press your luck. What does your grandfather's hair line look like? That is your mothers father. You have inherited the gene that determines this from him.

If you have a family history of male pattern baldness on your mothers side of the family don't press your luck. What does your grandfather's hair line look like? That is your mothers father. You have inherited the gene that determines this from him.

I dont think thats how it works.

I have used test, eq, anavar and deca and winstrol

Never had ANY hairloss with any of these compounds (alone or mixed) but when i tried winny at a faily low dose my hair literally just like vanished from my head and im completely bald now after 5 weeks of winny, not a single string of hair on top just on the side...

No im joking lol but winny ate my hair, i had the thickest hair and NO receding hairlines at all, my hair came up to my forehead on all sides.. after 6 weeks of winny my hairline has receeded and hair is thinner... never thought i had MPB cuz of my family hair...

Hair healed a little bit but isnt as it was before :/

U should be careful with winny, it will increase the chances of injury, eat your hair up (even if you are not prone to hairloss it will thin up) and it cannot be stopped with finasteride or duratestide since they only block the conversion of Testosterone to DHT

Honestly if you are worried about hair then stay away from these compounds:

Winstrol
Trenbolone
Masteron
Dianabol
Oxymetholone

And if you dont wanna be a pro bodybuilder i dont see the real need of taking those.. I have had great results with

Test
Deca
Eq
Var

But if you REALLY want to try cuz u r stubborn son of a bitch like myself then i recommend you buying

Azelaic Acid (cream or gel) - Apply on scalp once or twice/day
Nizoral/Ketoconazole Shampoo - Use it ED or EOD

If you really want to be safe then use this one too

Minoxidil/Rogaine 5% - Apply twice/day (You might wanna search about this one)

All these are cheap too, Hope i could help :)

You will lose your hair if you were going to already, i have ran a ton of different compounds over the years, from mild to harsh, and havent lost any hair at all. Same thing with ance, it all depends on the individual, not the compound your running.

You will lose your hair if you were going to already, i have ran a ton of different compounds over the years, from mild to harsh, and havent lost any hair at all. Same thing with ance, it all depends on the individual, not the compound your running.

It depends more on the individual but it also depends on the compound you are running, not all of us have yours or jay cutler's hair genetics of never losing hair lol :p

Im not just talking about myself but a close friend of mine also has used Test (up to 1g /week), var, eq, deca and not me or them lost any hair on those but when we tried winstrol it fucked up our hair... and my friend (smart) thought that it was just winstrol about 5 months ago he tried trenbolone and quit after 2 weeks cuz his hair was falling like non stop... but whenever he runs other compounds that arent on that list his hair doesnt fall at all (maybe a little but unnoticeable)

There is NONE bald in my family but if i use winstrol my hair falls like fuck...

Some compounds are A LOT worse than others...

You saying it doesnt depend on the compound you are running is like me saying this:

I literally have NO gyno genetics, some cycles i dont even use AI then i come and say "wow bro it doesnt matter what compound you run and if you run AI or not.. gyno is about the individual"... Its just not true, the compound does matter.. i know people who can run certain compounds at certain dosages with no gyno effects but with other compounds they must use AI during cycle or they will get gyno

Pretty sure i will never have gyno but whenever a friend comes asking me i always tell them to take AI during cycle to be safe.. reason i decided to test it and test winstrol is cuz im kinda retarded in a way and like to experiment with myself.. in fact im trying trenbolone in my next cycle to see how it really is hairwise (but with hairloss products this time)

So its about the individual AND the compound..

Im worried about this guy because i ran 2 cycles before running winstrol and didnt shed any hair but when i tried winny my hair fell out a lot.. some people dont shed on winny but shed on test too.. you just gotta try it

But as i said on my previous post, if he wants to try its better to be safe than sorry.. use a small half-life steroid like tren ace or winstrol and hairloss products to "kill" the DHT on the scalp like Minoxidil, Keto shampoo, azelaic acid

once or twice/day
Nizoral/Ketoconazole Shampoo - Use it ED or EOD

)[/QUOTE]

Is Nizoral back on the market? I know it was hard to come by for a while

After reading all this, and some other threads.. I got some var instead of the winny. Still dht based, but it seems like it causes a lot less problems in the hair area.

Fuck it! If it gets 2 bad just go with the shaved head look. Mines starting 2 thin and I'm getting ready 2 use some mast and winny...got the razors ready.lol

Back