No loss of erection after ejaculation?

AudioMaker

Hi All,

I don't normally get on this kind of board, but since there just happens to be a forum for this on ology....

When I get off, I don't lose my erection for at least 5 minutes and indefinitely if the girl is still stimulating me.

I can even get off twice without losing an erection in between?

Is that normal? I've been wanting to ask someone this for years.

Thoughts?

I was like that as a teen, now in my 30's not so much. Thats not a bad problem to have so I wouldnt worry about it too much.

I remember hearing about some guys that had a lack of a refractory period so I thought I'd do some searching since it bears relevance to your post. Wikipedia even claims that while this is rare, but normal - studies are being done to see if caber can remove the refractory period in men as prolactin is a chief suspect for why we have to stop after ejaculation! I think I might just have to test this out, it also explains why some guys state they can go and go and go while on tren (they'd be on caber/prami)! Food for thought... ;)

Refractory period (sex) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bro, some of us are just gifted like that. Don't worry about it. Im sure ur girl ain't gonna mind!

yeah I wouldnt worry about it. I guess every once in a while It wont go away for a minuets. Ive never really been the guy where it goes limp in 10 seconds. usually takes 30 secs to a min. But i can never keep going either way, usually takes a me a few hours to recoup.

I remember hearing about some guys that had a lack of a refractory period so I thought I'd do some searching since it bears relevance to your post. Wikipedia even claims that while this is rare, but normal - studies are being done to see if caber can remove the refractory period in men as prolactin is a chief suspect for why we have to stop after ejaculation! I think I might just have to test this out, it also explains why some guys state they can go and go and go while on tren (they'd be on caber/prami)! Food for thought... ;)

Refractory period (sex) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fascinating read. Thanks halfwit.

To others, it's not like I'm having multiple orgasms on a regular basis...(wow that would be fantastic!) I mean, I could for the sake that I still have an erection, but 95% of the time i'm too tired to keep going without passing out :)

While it has come in handy at times to "finish" a girl after I've had my moment, usually she's glad I'm done because I make a habit of getting her off first, then it takes me awhile....sometimes too long.

Sadly, I have to "focus" mentally to ejaculate. It might sound crazy, but I'd love to have an uncontrollable orgasm.... but that has only happened a few times in my life.

Another thing to consider is when (for me), I'll continue to maintain an erection for hours after the deed if I'm still laying next to the woman and still relaxed (someone banging on the door would end it for instance). This can be a bit uncomfortable when neither of you wants to go again.

Well I guess from the remarks that it's a mixed blessing.

Thanks for the input.

I used to call that whiskey D. Nothing like a hard night of partying
n one night stands marathons. I loved it but they didn't get the hint what a one nighter meant and always begged for more even months afterward.
Since my spinal injury, I lost all control. Still horny and comes up on command except with some issues where meds, stress/depression over all the BS and super low T killed my libido. The get hard pills still didn't control my lack of control which I always prided myself on being abel to going long distance with great self control even afterwards. It took me a long time to admit there was an issue, I wouldn't even discuss it with wife I was so emberassed, until one of the IME's called me out on it. He said look you got all the symptoms but your leaving something out and most guys don't admit it but you need to list all of the issues your having.
Paroxetine at 10mg every other day has me back to my old self and an once every day for the super marathons. More then that and its a marathon workout plus to finish just like the old days and no alcohol needed except my spine/damged nerves give me hell. Hopefully this info helps someone else.

Last edited:
I ejaculate more than once every time. Iv never lost it after the first time. Not saying I'm the man that goes all night cause that's not true but yea iv never ended after one.

I normally ejaculate more than once so it's not a huge issue for me. That being said, I am very interested in what Halfwit said about caber removing the refractory period. I know a lot of SSRI's can cause delayed ejaculation. Which seems great at first but after a few weeks the fun wears off.

Back