No Response to DNP?

Crekz

Okay so I read everything I could find about DNP before starting it and basically, because I sweat so much normally, expected to be totally soaked 24/7. Oh well, as long as I don't develope any alergies, I'll just deal with it and sit away from others to avoid grossing them out.

But damn, I'm on day 5 now @ 200 mg (I'm 200 pounds at about 12% BF) and I don't feel a thing. I don't doubt they're real, as the person I got them from is pretty well known for his generation II caps, but I'm honestly getting nothing from them. I'm going to bump the doseage up to 400 mg a day (taken 12 hours apart), hopefully that'll make a difference.

But I'm wondering, are there people that just don't respond at all to it?

Thanks guys.

I have never heard of anyone not responding to DNP and I know of the Generation II caps-so they are definetly the real deal.......ususally you should feel a slight increase in heat at 200mg by the third day, but some go with 200mg a day and don't notice a thing ( as seems to be the case here)-so if nothing at 200mg then bump it up to 400mg and see how you respond to that........

By the way I have done at least 9 DNP cycles in my day so I am no stranger to its effects

I've never heard of someone not responding either, at 200mg I feel it, at 400mg I sweat like a fat bitch

Just be careful...remember DNP has a half life of 36hrs..... so the 400mg dose you take won't hit for a day and a half.....

DNP is not for me. I sweat like crazy without taking it, if I took DNP I would probably dehydrate in about 15 minutes.

If you are taking the generation II caps, I'm sure they are not fake if you got them from the guy who made them. I have read lots of threads from people who took his DNP and have some great results.

Hopefully these guys with more experience can help you out.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I guess I'm like Popichulo and Robbie with regards to their DNP tolerance. It's now my second day @ 400 mg and I am just now starting to get a little hot (my t-shirt is fairly wet--not soaked though--in the back and dry everywhere else), it's still nothing like what I've read though.

One thing I thought I would ask about: I took the week off from training because, like I said, I really didn't think I would have the energy to go (looking back now though I could have easily went). I thought DNP worked independent of your physical activities, but could that be the reason it didn't work @ 200 mg?

Anyway, thanks again guys for your help.

Back