NO Xplode and Cell Mass

trkshot8

OK, so I take NO Xplode before I work out and Cell Mass after? Aren't they pretty close to the same thing? If not, should I mix the cell mass with my protein shake or drop protein shakes or take protein at a different time.

One place says protein is the single most important thing to ingest post workout. Now another place says creatine is the most important. Someone clear this up for me.

trkshot8 said:
OK, so I take NO Xplode before I work out and Cell Mass after? Aren't they pretty close to the same thing? If not, should I mix the cell mass with my protein shake or drop protein shakes or take protein at a different time.

One place says protein is the single most important thing to ingest post workout. Now another place says creatine is the most important. Someone clear this up for me.

NO Explode is a preworkout drink, Protein post workout. Cell mass you can take anytime, even during if you want to, or pre or post. NO Explode, Cell mass are not the same ingredient quantities at all. Personally I would take the Cell mass 1/2 hr after NO Expode then go to the gym.

Cheff said:
Anyone like the No Explode?

Well search this forums as it's been covered. Some people say it's crap, others say it worked. Some complain of headaches while others complain of VIOLENT EXPLOSIVE DEBILITATING DIARRHEA!!!!! Guess which one I had??? :goof:

It definitely did give me a good amount of energy during my workout. PS- Endorush, the liquid version of NO Explode did the same thing to me. It seriously put me out of the office for 2 days straight!

Back