NO you SHOULD NOT tell your Doc about AAS use NO your record is NOT safe! see here>

I totally disagree. Ive always been honest with my Dr....and never had an issue and recently got health insurance with no issue. In fact - my first cycle I thought wasnt working - and HE told me it was!! and my girl told her breast surgeon she took HGH and he asked where she got it - then told her to stay on it ..... and what countries do you live in that you cant see your medical records and verify? In my opinion your GP should know all you are doing

when something hapens and they look at your record before paying out come back to me...

I dont agree with you and the other point you mention are very strange, doc told gf to stay on street found HGH? sounds like a good doc....

Anyone who has benefits would be in jeopardy of losing them if they admitted to using illegal substances of any kind not just gas. Keep that shit to yourself and if u get a needle infection it was from vitamine b12! lol

yep for a CAR ACCIDENT!!! i got the scum bag lawyers pulling up the fact I mentioned "having 2 joints a day , but cut down to one" that was from 15 yrs earlier in high school!
It didnt really help them much since this was from some one hitting ME but still, just that one stupid comment 15 years ago was seen....

Mentor please

Ok fellas having trouble with how to post a question so I hope I'm in the right spot.
So he i go I've been trying to do my home as is repeated all over this site and this is the results I have come up with. I wanna to a teste cycle
6 weeks 300mg
AI .5mg eod
Pct nolvadx 5 weeks
Wk 1-2 40mg Ed
Wk 3-4 20mg Ed
Wk 5 10mg Ed

honestly - if you cant handle what it comes with you shouldnt do AAS. Cause not tellin your DR about its is redic in my opinion.
thats just a dumb comment. I am not telling you not to watch yourself. but if nothing is directly happening to you from it, there is no need to screw yourself up for life with many things due to mentioning aas use for something ans stupid and simple as a blood test when you can easly make an acuse and get THE SAME TEST DONE!

Ok fellas having trouble with how to post a question so I hope I'm in the right spot.
So he i go I've been trying to do my home as is repeated all over this site and this is the results I have come up with. I wanna to a teste cycle
6 weeks 300mg
AI .5mg eod
Pct nolvadx 5 weeks
Wk 1-2 40mg Ed
Wk 3-4 20mg Ed
Wk 5 10mg Ed
make your own thread. also 6 weeks is a wast even 8 or 10 is a waste in my op.
12-14 weeks is a worth while cycle...
you need more research before using any aas.

Im goin tommarow to my doctor. For a butt rash. Im gonna tell her I take roids and I need some ancilleries, Bloodtest and stuff. If da bitch has a problem then im gonna go on a RAGE. ROFL....LOL

Ehhh I'm screwed.
At 18 my doctor asked me why my lab work came back to unstable(did Halo oral only), I told her about roids.

Shit I remember a long time ago before the age of forums and the internet i once asked my doc the best places to inject steroids! hahaha... and he had no problem telling me. It did catch him by surprise though. lol

Shit I remember a long time ago before the age of forums and the internet i once asked my doc the best places to inject steroids! hahaha... and he had no problem telling me. It did catch him by surprise though. lol

HAHAHAHHA lol thats funny lol

my first shot was a deca shot from my doc lol (first cycle was deca only..... no dick issues, but would not rec it without a test base)

I sell insurance for a living. If you have admitted AAS use in you medical record (depending on how long since last use), you very well could have screwed yourself. You will never qualify for the best/premier/preferred/super preferred rates. You will always get average at best rates for your health &/or life insurance. Meaning your rates will be the same as someone who has well managed Type II Diabetes. Even worse, if the documented AAS use is recent , you could be declined coverage all together. So think before you speak. Whats in your medical jacket will follow you for the rest of your life.

Oh..and thanks to new laws on healthcare, the IRS will be the enforcement wing of ObamaCare. So that means they also will have a copy of your medical records. Think about that for a second...

Oh..and thanks to new laws on healthcare, the IRS will be the enforcement wing of ObamaCare. So that means they also will have a copy of your medical records. Think about that for a second...

Im sorry but there is zero proof of this at all. Please leave hysteria out of the forums.

As for whether to tell the dr or not, if you ask the dr to keep it off the record they will. Most Drs dont give a shit about the government, rules, or anything liek that and prefer to keep you healthy. But its a risk you take. Thats just me though.

Personally, I would rather have someone who knows what is going on if I get an infection or anything like that but that is just me.

This is why I us an allies and false DOB when I'm doing my bloodwork. I know it's private business, but still who knows what the future is going to bring, what laws they'll pass. With now days technology they can find out anything if they get a chance to do so.
I won't ever tell anyone, and it doesn't hurts to use false identity for blood work.

Im sorry but there is zero proof of this at all. Please leave hysteria out of the forums.

As for whether to tell the dr or not, if you ask the dr to keep it off the record they will. Most Drs dont give a shit about the government, rules, or anything liek that and prefer to keep you healthy. But its a risk you take. Thats just me though.

Personally, I would rather have someone who knows what is going on if I get an infection or anything like that but that is just me.

most will make note of illegal use of drugs to cover there ass.... the infection could be a b12 shot... again stupid reason to say anything...
and the red is just a really stupid comment...

Back